Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Whats the best Witchdoctor companions?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 03, 2009
I'm curious what are the best Witchdoctor companions ( companions that are Witchdoctors ) and what are good set ups as well?

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
zachshock on Aug 7, 2015 wrote:
I'm curious what are the best Witchdoctor companions ( companions that are Witchdoctors ) and what are good set ups as well?
You have asked the expert
I would definitely say Mormo is the best witchdoctor companion
He can give bonus attack talents and reduce critical chance on a certain enemy he even comes equipped with his own mojo blade
His epics are powerful and he can acquire multi targeting which is important for a witchdoctor
The only downside is that he comes with cowards bane which isn't the best epic but you will see it used another companion would reccomend are carcarius grim tooth because he has unique epics and he has a powerful life drain, will buff and magic purge also I almost forgot to mention he can multi target
Lastly I reccomend the inoshishi necromancer he criticals a lot and has really good epics he can even summon up a skeleton with first strike, he also has a lot of health his only downside is that he cannot multi target
I hope this helps you

Ensign
Jun 19, 2010
If you are looking for crowns shop companions i'd recommend Eep Opp Ork Ah Ah, Uga Buga and the Inoshishi Necromancer.