Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Naval Gauntlet

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
When I saw a naval challenge I was really excited because I fancy myself to be a strong competitor in naval attack. So I teamed up with 3 people and started attacking waves of ships
After defeating 24 ships including the boss ships it got boring and I quit.
So my question is does this end at all? Or does it keep on going for ages?

Ensign
Feb 09, 2013
witchdoctor daruis on Aug 6, 2015 wrote:
When I saw a naval challenge I was really excited because I fancy myself to be a strong competitor in naval attack. So I teamed up with 3 people and started attacking waves of ships
After defeating 24 ships including the boss ships it got boring and I quit.
So my question is does this end at all? Or does it keep on going for ages?
No, the Regatta only has 5 waves of gangs. Actually, hilariously, you probably left right before you had to face the last boss!

Petty Officer
Oct 31, 2012
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Paladinum on Aug 6, 2015 wrote:
No, the Regatta only has 5 waves of gangs. Actually, hilariously, you probably left right before you had to face the last boss!
Hahah your right I only faced 4 gangs
Do you also happen to know what the reward is I want it to be worth my time

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Aug 6, 2015 wrote:
Hahah your right I only faced 4 gangs
Do you also happen to know what the reward is I want it to be worth my time
Rewards vary: scrip, gold, new pets, furniture from W101, maybe some epic ship gear ( not yet confirmed ).

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
The main reward is another way to earn larger amounts of Scrip, but there are also new pets available from the bosses in the Gauntlet. You gave up just a tad too soon!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Okay thanks for your support I'll definitely retry

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
i completely love the regatta it was a very refreshing change to just moo tower or arena.. its less than half the time, moderate gold, neat pets, fun...

must say though the other day i had a glitch in it where my character was flying..rather the camera kept panning out then zooming back in while i was supposed to be picking cards to play... it happened repetitively, though i had a great team with me and second time it asked if i wanted to remain in battle it fixed itself...

stormy jen

Commodore
May 31, 2009
anecorbie on Aug 6, 2015 wrote:
Rewards vary: scrip, gold, new pets, furniture from W101, maybe some epic ship gear ( not yet confirmed ).
As far as ship gear is concerned, I've gotten the Fulminate Horn, Horn of Vesuvius, an Olympian Wheel, and another wheel that I sold by accident. It looked to be a level 40+ version of the Olympian Wheel.