Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Rachel's crazy Hybrid theories! (#1)

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
To keep my posting activity up, once a week on Wednesday (should arrive Thursday due to delayed posts) I will post a weekly crazy hybrid theory.

Firstly I been looking at those pvp Apex Sharks and they seemed a bit fishy, I have heard they make a special color variation of tiger sharks with Black Tigers so I have an idea on what they could also do. Perhaps with a Frostbiter or ice scarab they could make a special color variation of Frostbiter?

Or perhaps those new crown pets may make a Megalodon shark?

Well that's all for my first crazy hybrid theory :P

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2012
Are you going to make a new thread every time? Or are you going to keep replying to this thread? I am kind of interested in this, so I would like to know where I can find it.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
ElijahWaterVault on Aug 11, 2015 wrote:
Are you going to make a new thread every time? Or are you going to keep replying to this thread? I am kind of interested in this, so I would like to know where I can find it.
Making a new thread each time, I actually forgot myself for #2 has a little bit of a delay considering I forgot on Wednesday XD
I am writing out my next theory right now so expect the next one soon