Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is Chok Ak'ab Still Glitched?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 09, 2013
Apparently this has been brought up before but I don't think it's been fixed. Chok Ak'ab is not dropping his rings. The other two bosses drop their unique gear every time. This guy always drops a no auction item, but it's never one of his rings.

I want to know if anyone has gotten one of his rings without the second chance chest, and also if this is a glitch or it's intended.

Developer
He should be a lot less stingy with the next update.

Lieutenant
Jul 11, 2009
Chok Ak'Ab does NOT drop a ring every time. but he does drop them - maybe one is 30 times i would say since i farmed him for about 2 weeks looking for same said rings.

Ensign
Feb 26, 2011
On the subject of Chok Ak'ab, is he supposed to be invincible?

Lieutenant
Jul 11, 2009
you can not defeat him directly / you have to destroy the 3rd statue to finish up.

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2012
Blazing Cannons on Aug 4, 2015 wrote:
On the subject of Chok Ak'ab, is he supposed to be invincible?
He isn't invincible, you just aren't meant to kill him . However, you can take a maximum level Witchdoctor with you, and have them mojo reaver him. I do this every now and then just for fun.

Ensign
May 07, 2013
yes invincible , i played yo-yo with him for a while with my lvl 65's cause i was bored . i am glad to know that his stuff will drop better in the future.

Lieutenant
May 09, 2013
I just want to clarify that since the update, chok'akab is dropping a ring every time.

Thanks for fixing that ratbeard.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
ty ratbeard yes this boss is dropping his awesome rings way more often :3 was fun helping random menu chats with the pyramid the other day they weresweetly grateful and i got another needed ring

stormy jen