Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ghostly Galleon?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 29, 2010
Is there any possible way for me to still obtain a ghostly galleon ship?? I was ready to purchase more crowns from the shop to buy one but it's not showing up...I'd seriously do just about anything for one!

Ensign
Jun 27, 2013
The hoodo bundle has it unless your talking about the Halloween one which only comes out on Halloween.

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
There is only one way of obtaining a Ghostly Galleon, and that is by purchasing the Hoodoo Bundle gift card, which is available at some walmarts and online at the Pirate101 shop.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
Maldoravia on Jul 19, 2015 wrote:
Is there any possible way for me to still obtain a ghostly galleon ship?? I was ready to purchase more crowns from the shop to buy one but it's not showing up...I'd seriously do just about anything for one!
You can get it from the hoodoo bundle, which is now available online.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
The only way I know is to wait for Halloween to come around again. That's when it should show up in the Crown Shop again.

Petty Officer
Jun 22, 2014
The ghostly galleon can be found in the Hoodoo Bundle on the Pirate101 website.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Did you mean the Ghostly Galleon or the Haunted Galleon? Ghostly is from the Hoodoo Bundle. Haunted is available from the crown shop around Halloween. Ghostly costs more (because you have to buy the bundle) but you also get cool kit (shadow step can be a life-saver, and juju is very useful) and the delightful Hoodoo Cornelius companion. IIRC, haunted trails pumpkins while ghostly trails bats, but none of my pirates currently running have either and I'm too lazy to go call up the elder pirates and check.