Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Esperanza, Achieving Beyond Greatness!!!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Fair Esperanza it be one of me greatest honors to congratulate ye on earning yer 3000th post and achieving the title of the second to be named Pirate Overlord, not to mention earn yer 7000th yar as well, it be beyond mere words to express yer legendary achievements, but I will say how proud we be of ye and how proud and greatful we be to have ye here on these boards and I fer one believe this call fer a spectacular parrrrrty in yer legacy, don't ye think me hearty's and I speak fer all us scurvy skyway dogs here to say we be so very proud. * A toast to Esperanza, now one of the pirating greats*.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
jack morgan933 on Jul 14, 2015 wrote:
Fair Esperanza it be one of me greatest honors to congratulate ye on earning yer 3000th post and achieving the title of the second to be named Pirate Overlord, not to mention earn yer 7000th yar as well, it be beyond mere words to express yer legendary achievements, but I will say how proud we be of ye and how proud and greatful we be to have ye here on these boards and I fer one believe this call fer a spectacular parrrrrty in yer legacy, don't ye think me hearty's and I speak fer all us scurvy skyway dogs here to say we be so very proud. * A toast to Esperanza, now one of the pirating greats*.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
As far as I'm concerned, she always was a pirating great. Congratulations

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Congrats Esperanza! Not a surprise that you've gotten to this rank, as much as you have to offer on these boards. All of your constructive ideas, humor, knowledge unknown to us, and helpful hints and tricks have been a delight to read and I couldn't be happier at your achievement. Huge huge huge congratulations to you, Miss Pirate Overlord!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hidey-ho and WAY TO GO, Esperanza! Keep up the mighty fine posting and just all around awesomeness...would ya, please?

It has been a true pleasure,
to read at our own leisure-
your well-written treasures,
Tis' a joy we can not measure,
nor record in any ledger.

Strangely odd though, that two of the kindest and most well-respected posters here on the boards would be the first(s) to become Overlords..lords..lords..lords..lo...(sorry, there simply must be an echo when saying that). Buuuuut, I have seen you both in battle and witnessed some feisty fervor from you fiery fighters as well, so I must say it also quite fitting!

Keep up the great posting and congrats!