Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

PARTY!!! :D It's my birthday

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Hey guys on July 15th it's going to be my 18th birthday!!! *squee* :D I am so excited, on the 14th I am going to a really far away card shop (since my mom has to work on my birthday we are celebrating a day early) and I have some presents coming in the mail including some futurecard buddyfight cards. (A really fun card game I got into)
^-^ Hooray!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Jul 13, 2015 wrote:
Hey guys on July 15th it's going to be my 18th birthday!!! *squee* :D I am so excited, on the 14th I am going to a really far away card shop (since my mom has to work on my birthday we are celebrating a day early) and I have some presents coming in the mail including some futurecard buddyfight cards. (A really fun card game I got into)
^-^ Hooray!
Excellent! Have a very happy birthday and have a slice of yum cake on me!
Esperanza

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Happy Birthday Rachael!!!

-hands bottle of Yum-

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
^-^ Hooray!
Happy Birthday Rachel!

From,
Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Happy Barfday Rachael, just remember to eat enough cake to make it a barfday and not a boring old birthday.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Happy birthday Rachel
Once you turn 18 just remember this little tip that has kept me joyful all my life:
You may have to be an adult but you NEVER have to be a grown-up.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
^-^ Hooray!
Happy Birthday too ye mate, first round of yum's on me!

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2013
^-^ Hooray!
Wow lol that's the same day as my birthday happy birthday!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Why Happy Birthday to you Rachel, may it be filled with complete and fantastic splendiferousness!

And here's to hoping that you continue to have birthdays every year for the rest of your life. Somehow, I think I may have actually missed one or two years of my own birthday(s), somewhere along the way. I think I'll double-down this year to make up for it. Mine is actually a few days after yours, so I'll celebrate hard for the both of us, and for The Midnight Pirate, as well.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YE!

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Hope you have a wonderful birthday, Rachel.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
the midnightpirate on Jul 14, 2015 wrote:
Yar, a most excellent happy birthday to you, Harry x passes him a slice of yum cake x.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
^-^ Hooray!
A very happy birthday to ye,lass! I just hope it could be celebrated with book 15...

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Woo hoo and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

18 was a good year for me, and I hope it will be wonderful for you.

-Indigo

Admiral
May 30, 2010
the midnightpirate on Jul 14, 2015 wrote:
Happy birthday to you, midnightpirate. Hope it's a good day for both you and Rachel.

Ensign
Aug 09, 2013
Well then, Happy 18th birthday from me! Hope you have a great day. :)

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
So here is what I got from my birthday

1. A yugioh info leak (including a few being support for decks I run :D!)
2. A new wizard101 and pirate101 update including a brand new SOLAR SABERCAT mount :O
3. Special Edition Angry Birds Pez dispensers (eh it's meh but oh well free candy is fun)
4. 40$ for anywhere (using 30$ to buy my friend a birthday present since her's is on the 20th)
5. 50$ for Target (KI now is the time to release a new target bundle :P)
And me and several friends went down to this river/lake. (it's a really big river that looks like a lake) for a bit of a party which consisted of mostly swimming even though most of us forgot to bring swimsuits)
We also had these weird bite sized cupcakes but they were still good.

Also I have Skylanders Spyro's Adventure (I played all Skylander games except the first one already) and as I said before Buddyfight cards coming as well. (I just found out about SSA coming in the mail, hasnt arrived yet but then again it's 2:44 PM PST as of me typing this)

Overall a total blast! Oh and maybe we could have a summer/late birthday wizard101/Pirate101 party in the commons and/or Avery's court!!
In case anyone wants to gift me something (Hint hint Solar Sabercat, Exalt One-shot dungeons on Wizard101 :P)