Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hint Hint Update, Hint Hint PVP

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
So with the last KI live Thomas aka One-Eyed Jack aka Dworgan aka the Friendliest Necromancer and Julia from KI have dropped a hint at some sort of pvp update. Seeing how they were all "You may want to practice your PVP now"

So a PVP update is coming up?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Jun 27, 2015 wrote:
So with the last KI live Thomas aka One-Eyed Jack aka Dworgan aka the Friendliest Necromancer and Julia from KI have dropped a hint at some sort of pvp update. Seeing how they were all "You may want to practice your PVP now"

Yep, possibly ranked. Right now, I'm so horribly BORED that even PVP has a certain charm, as in something new for me to do.
Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy that the PVP community is finally getting something they've been waiting for since the beginning of time, or at least the beginning of P101.
I just wish that there had been a few more hints, however, time will reveal all, young pirate.

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Rachel Dreamsong on Jun 27, 2015 wrote:

It's certainly looking good that Ranked is coming, however, part of me is also thinking something dumb will happen like "tournament with KI developers!" or something like that. Not saying that wouldn't be cool, but it'd be a let down in my opinion. However my guess is Ranked PvP is coming.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I second the motion mates.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
FireMorgan13 on Jun 28, 2015 wrote:
It's certainly looking good that Ranked is coming, however, part of me is also thinking something dumb will happen like "tournament with KI developers!" or something like that. Not saying that wouldn't be cool, but it'd be a let down in my opinion. However my guess is Ranked PvP is coming.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65
I would like to PVP with the KI developers! Here's a hint for OEJ and Decius - promote your Bonnie Anne!