Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Wounded for no reason

AuthorMessage
Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Yesterday whole doing a dungeon with my musketeer, I fled and saw I now had 2 companions wounded. Private Mills had already died, but Chantal was wounded even though she did not die in the battle. First time this has happened to me. Is this a bug, or something else?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Jun 22, 2015 wrote:
Yesterday whole doing a dungeon with my musketeer, I fled and saw I now had 2 companions wounded. Private Mills had already died, but Chantal was wounded even though she did not die in the battle. First time this has happened to me. Is this a bug, or something else?
A flee is counted as a defeat: when you're defeated, your companions are wounded.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
anecorbie on Jun 22, 2015 wrote:
A flee is counted as a defeat: when you're defeated, your companions are wounded.
When I flee, none of my companions are wounded.

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Jun 22, 2015 wrote:
I know the answer: When you flee, companions with half their health or less become wounded. The rest do not.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I think it may depend on how much damage they had already sustained when you fled. If you let them get to the point where their health was low enough to be considered "wounded" then, even if they weren't defeated, they still show as wounded for the duration.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I never flee!
That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

-Indigo

P.S. a couple of times when I have lost connection during a fight and logged in again, I have found myself at a life fountain with my companions wounded; but I have always assumed they were punched out while I was not present to give them orders.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
I suspect that Chantal actually had lost all her hit points and you did not realize it. I've lost companions without knowing, simply because the fight animation changed before I could see them meet their demise.