Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Running for Master of Moo - nearly there

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
I'm trying to get my Buck to max before my membership runs out, But if I finish early, I'll be happy to do my Buck's first tower run with you!

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
anecorbie on Jun 22, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy fellow pirates and friends! At this moment I have completed 73 complete Tower runs. Only 27 more to go!
I know some of you have asked to go into the Tower with me, and I find that a tower run is much, much more fun ( and relaxing ) with friends.
So if you're interested in helping me achieve this badge and have the time to do a complete run, I'll be at the Tower every evening @ 7:00 p.m. central time on realm Morgan Lafitte. There I'll wait for an hour and if no one shows I will use team up.
Thank you again for your support on these boards
come to think of it i never really got a chance to beat it. I had to exit after the nefarious jerks. so my good friend i say I'M IN!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Run # 83, I was joined by Matthew Walker once again. We used team up and had a very interesting run with a couple of wrestling enthusiasts. Alas, they disappeared shortly after the Nefarious floor and floor nine. They were also big believers in the two most prevalent myths; don't use doubloons and Kill Ben Last.
When we tried to explain that it was a myth, one commented "But Central is never wrong!" I'm happy to report that despite killing Ben first ( a marvelous Assassin's Strike from a hide by Matthew ) and using many, many doubloons we received the Corrupted Ki-rin Mount! I think Matthew and I may have a made a couple of converts to the cause!
17 more runs to go!

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
I've joined Esperanza for several runs, but tonight's was by far the best. Not only did I finally break my dry spell (ten runs in a row with no good loot, and then bam! the ki rin mount out of nowhere!) but we also managed to beat Manchu with just the 2 of us on our first try after our rather... unusual... team up mates left.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Blixet on Jul 7, 2015 wrote:
I've joined Esperanza for several runs, but tonight's was by far the best. Not only did I finally break my dry spell (ten runs in a row with no good loot, and then bam! the ki rin mount out of nowhere!) but we also managed to beat Manchu with just the 2 of us on our first try after our rather... unusual... team up mates left.
Yes it was our very first try! ( that's our story and we're sticking to it! )

Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Jun 23, 2015 wrote:
73 COMPLETE Tower runs!??

I only have 4.............
GUESS WHAT? I have only 2 COMPLETE Runs!Most other attemps were fails...

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Congratulations!

My pirate Rogan loves his Ki-rin mount, even if it is a tad... slow.

-Indigo

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
anecorbie on Jul 7, 2015 wrote:
Run # 83, I was joined by Matthew Walker once again. We used team up and had a very interesting run with a couple of wrestling enthusiasts. Alas, they disappeared shortly after the Nefarious floor and floor nine. They were also big believers in the two most prevalent myths; don't use doubloons and Kill Ben Last.
When we tried to explain that it was a myth, one commented "But Central is never wrong!" I'm happy to report that despite killing Ben first ( a marvelous Assassin's Strike from a hide by Matthew ) and using many, many doubloons we received the Corrupted Ki-rin Mount! I think Matthew and I may have a made a couple of converts to the cause!
17 more runs to go!
I hope to join you guys for another run. Hopefully I can get my internet working properly. I have spouts where it works flawlessly and others when it just fails(sucks too cause it failed once when I was trying to solo Smuggler's. Only got past the 1st floor because of it).

Ensign
Mar 18, 2015
I'll try to be there on July 9th to help you out with your mission! :P
Stormy William Silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Squalltamer on Jul 7, 2015 wrote:
GUESS WHAT? I have only 2 COMPLETE Runs!Most other attemps were fails...
Step by step a goal is reached, you are only 8 runs away from the Pagoda Paragon Badge, I'm rootin' for ya!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Aquilus99 on Jul 8, 2015 wrote:
I'll try to be there on July 9th to help you out with your mission! :P
Stormy William Silver
You are very welcome to join.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
anecorbie on Jul 8, 2015 wrote:
You are very welcome to join.
Mind if i tag along give me a time date and realm and I'll be there hopefully. You are so close!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Koi the Fish on Jul 8, 2015 wrote:
Mind if i tag along give me a time date and realm and I'll be there hopefully. You are so close!
Okay, I'm re-posting the time and realm here:
7:00 pm central time
Morgan Lafitte
Any day of the week

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Run # 85 completed! I want to thank everyone who has joined in, thank you all so much! Now I want to report something about the Imperial Robes of Moo Manchu - they seriously eat up the time! We were having a very quick run only a little over an hour when we got to the Nefarious floor, and we mopped the floor with them! Then I decided to use Moo's robes on floor 9 and it was a slow battle I estimate it took us 9 - 12 minutes ( conservatively ) to complete that floor. Similar time frame for Moo Manchu.
We entered the Tower at 7: 05 and finished at 9:59. You guys do the math, I'm too tired ( yawn ).
15 more runs to go!
Esperanza Devereaux.
P.S. Talon, here's some poisoned roses to give to Faye! = @------>

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
anecorbie on Jul 10, 2015 wrote:
Run # 85 completed! I want to thank everyone who has joined in, thank you all so much! Now I want to report something about the Imperial Robes of Moo Manchu - they seriously eat up the time! We were having a very quick run only a little over an hour when we got to the Nefarious floor, and we mopped the floor with them! Then I decided to use Moo's robes on floor 9 and it was a slow battle I estimate it took us 9 - 12 minutes ( conservatively ) to complete that floor. Similar time frame for Moo Manchu.
We entered the Tower at 7: 05 and finished at 9:59. You guys do the math, I'm too tired ( yawn ).
15 more runs to go!
Esperanza Devereaux.
Yes,lol! Talon does need a way to get rid of Faye and her charm. That should prove very effective. Then Talon can tell us the story of how he (like a boss of course) got rid of Faye PERMANENTLY!!!

Ensign
Jan 21, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 10, 2015 wrote:
15 more runs to go!
Esperanza Devereaux.
you are right! I was in that run with you! It took forever with the summons! Only for pvp people!!!

Au Revoir

JackThePirate

Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
anecorbie on Jul 8, 2015 wrote:
Step by step a goal is reached, you are only 8 runs away from the Pagoda Paragon Badge, I'm rootin' for ya!
I now have 3 complete runs!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
# 86 completed, and I'm only reporting this run because of how crazy it was. No one showed up for a run, so I used team up and got a good team, a swashbuckler and two musketeers. We were running through the floors, making very good time; one of the muskets had blood flames.
So on the seventh floor I had to ask, "Is anyone drinking the elixir?" The other swashbuckler spoke up that he would like to drink and one musketeer a beat behind him also said he wanted to drink. Well, I believe in first come first served, and it turned out that the swashbuckler un-equipped before the fight and got into position to drink, it was then that the girl musket and I noticed that there were two gear icons on the elixir.
Of course we all know only one can drink the elixir and fortunately it was the one who was without gear. But what did that other would-be drinker do? In spite he fled the battle! Yes, leaving two to fight six!
I won't bother you with all the gory details but there were times in that battle that we were sure we had lost. First our girl musket was defeated, then I was charmed ( curse you, Faye !) But since we had several minions still on the board, we were able to pull out a stunning victory from the jaws of defeat.
And then our third team member left us ( the musketeer ). Leaving two swashbucklers to carry on. Its fortunate I have those robes from Moo, it would have been impossible otherwise to complete the tower, but we did.
And now I have a new friend, Golden Ulysses Holystone.
14 more runs to go!
Esperanza Devereaux.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Yow, that must have been frustrating! Congratulations to you and Golden Ulysses Holystone.

Fiorenza's schedule is about to become easier for the next month or so. Let's meet up somewhere to schedule a run. We won't drink the elixir... we don't need no stinkin' badges.

It is sad, but I have heard so many horror stories like the one you posted and I tend to look at pirates sporting the Nefarious Sixth badge, and think "loser". Its the pirates that beat those guys up that impress me!

-Indigo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Indigo Ring on Jul 13, 2015 wrote:
Yow, that must have been frustrating! Congratulations to you and Golden Ulysses Holystone.

Fiorenza's schedule is about to become easier for the next month or so. Let's meet up somewhere to schedule a run. We won't drink the elixir... we don't need no stinkin' badges.

It is sad, but I have heard so many horror stories like the one you posted and I tend to look at pirates sporting the Nefarious Sixth badge, and think "loser". Its the pirates that beat those guys up that impress me!

-Indigo
Not all of them are rude, Indigo, some truly appreciate the effort you put into defeating the Nefarious. I've had runs where all of us received the most heart felt "Thank yous" and "You guys are awesome!"

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
Sorry I haven't been able to join you for a run; I've been a little busy. anyway, I'll try to join for some more runs here and there. BTW, I hate players like that, who refuse to take one for the team. ah well.

Oh, and Indigo... some of us made a deal with a group of friends to get those eyes. Sometimes its Teamwork, not selfishness.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
anecorbe: "Not all of them are rude, Indigo, some truly appreciate the effort you put into defeating the Nefarious."

Blixet: "Oh, and Indigo... some of us made a deal with a group of friends to get those eyes. Sometimes its Teamwork, not selfishness."

I understand, that is why I said it was "sad" that the stories about the minority of poor players is influencing how I view that particular badge.

-Indigo

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
anecorbie on Jul 12, 2015 wrote:
# 86 completed, and I'm only reporting this run because of how crazy it was. No one showed up for a run, so I used team up and got a good team, a swashbuckler and two musketeers. We were running through the floors, making very good time; one of the muskets had blood flames.
So on the seventh floor I had to ask, "Is anyone drinking the elixir?" The other swashbuckler spoke up that he would like to drink and one musketeer a beat behind him also said he wanted to drink. Well, I believe in first come first served, and it turned out that the swashbuckler un-equipped before the fight and got into position to drink, it was then that the girl musket and I noticed that there were two gear icons on the elixir.
Of course we all know only one can drink the elixir and fortunately it was the one who was without gear. But what did that other would-be drinker do? In spite he fled the battle! Yes, leaving two to fight six!
I won't bother you with all the gory details but there were times in that battle that we were sure we had lost. First our girl musket was defeated, then I was charmed ( curse you, Faye !) But since we had several minions still on the board, we were able to pull out a stunning victory from the jaws of defeat.
And then our third team member left us ( the musketeer ). Leaving two swashbucklers to carry on. Its fortunate I have those robes from Moo, it would have been impossible otherwise to complete the tower, but we did.
And now I have a new friend, Golden Ulysses Holystone.
14 more runs to go!
Esperanza Devereaux.
I can't wait fer ye to own that badge fair lass, ye truly do deserve it if I say so me self.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Run # 89 completed, thank you very much to Virtuous Anne Radcliffe and Loyal Sam Underhill for a delightful evening run - even though our team up mate was a bit of a 'Debbie Downer' ( though he was a guy, lol ).
On that note: which player do you think will have more fun in Moo's Tower: the one who says "I won't get ( item ), I never do. " or the one who says "I'm feeling lucky, this time I'll get ( item )" ?
11 runs to go, to be frank I never thought I would get this far.
Esperanza Devereaux

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
to be honest, my highest character is only lv 47 -49??? anyways, that means that since i'm having trouble, i need a group of people at my side ( like some friends) sorry about off topic. i think i have a friend whos Usyless, i'll check after i finish.
anyways, i leave it up to someone else to help me in moshoo. ( p.s if you want to join, i am usually in Commoder realm, but i soemtimes switch realmes for pvp reasons. )

I have also something in my thing you might like | ( down the Arrow )

-Cruel Allen Dromand The Beserker of No Thinking ( my nickname )