Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Running for Master of Moo - nearly there

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ahoy fellow pirates and friends! At this moment I have completed 73 complete Tower runs. Only 27 more to go!
I know some of you have asked to go into the Tower with me, and I find that a tower run is much, much more fun ( and relaxing ) with friends.
So if you're interested in helping me achieve this badge and have the time to do a complete run, I'll be at the Tower every evening @ 7:00 p.m. central time on realm Morgan Lafitte. There I'll wait for an hour and if no one shows I will use team up.
Thank you again for your support on these boards

Ensign
Jan 21, 2013
anecorbie on Jun 22, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy fellow pirates and friends! At this moment I have completed 73 complete Tower runs. Only 27 more to go!
I know some of you have asked to go into the Tower with me, and I find that a tower run is much, much more fun ( and relaxing ) with friends.
So if you're interested in helping me achieve this badge and have the time to do a complete run, I'll be at the Tower every evening @ 7:00 p.m. central time on realm Morgan Lafitte. There I'll wait for an hour and if no one shows I will use team up.
sounds good! i will try to be there! if i am not i am very sorry, i am on vacation in austin texas right now to visit family! i still may be at this really cool place called barton springs if i am not there!

Au Revoir!

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
First: Congrats with 73. That took a lot of effort and I must give you a big round of applause for that.

Now, that definitely sounds fun. I'll join whenever I can, though my laptop's charger doesn't want to work. I'll try my best to get it working.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Congrats on yet another successful run last night, Esperanza. You've got ol' Moo moooving on to greener pastures. You'll be at that century mark before you know it. Hopefully I'll get a chance to be part of one of your runs soon. Keep on kickin' some beefy butt!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I'm no longer going to wait an hour ( what was I thinking? ) I'll wait 20 minutes, then its into the team-up queue.
Thank you all.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
73 COMPLETE Tower runs!??

I only have 4.............

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Jun 23, 2015 wrote:
73 COMPLETE Tower runs!??

I only have 4.............
Congratulations seem to be in order to you! For I also have a grand total of 4 runs. We are on quite the blistering pace, I must say!

Admiral
May 30, 2010
I think Indigo and I are at a whopping five. Or maybe six. It's so hard to know!

Good luck Esperanza. Hopefully Indigo and I can make a run with you soon.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i may join a run here

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Jun 24, 2015 wrote:
I think Indigo and I are at a whopping five. Or maybe six. It's so hard to know!

Good luck Esperanza. Hopefully Indigo and I can make a run with you soon.
If you have done one tower run, then you have the "Tower Titan" badge and have discovered the "Pagoda Paragon" badge ( 10 runs ). This badge is under the combat badge tab in your character sheet. Clicking on the badge will tell you how many runs you have completed.
Badges for the Tower:
Tower Titan ( 1 )
Pagoda Paragon ( 10 )
Charmbreaker ( 25 )
Manchu Champion ( 50 )
Master of Moo ( 100 )
I'm at 74 now, and I calculate that on average there is a ratio of at least 2 -3 incomplete runs to one complete run.
Not to mention that my other 5 pirates have the Pagoda Paragon badge.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Ah, thanks for the info. In general I don't look at the badges, so I didn't know that there were several for the tower.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
I was at the tower at exactly 7 cst on realm morgan lafitte but you weren't there. I waited twenty minutes and you still weren't there.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Completed run 75! 25 runs to go!!!!

Petty Officer
Jun 01, 2009
7 central, would be 8 eastern for me. I may try to join you. How long do your runs last, on average?

Ensign
Jan 21, 2013
Me and 3 friend will be joining ye tomorrow evening!!!

See you then!!

Au Revoir

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I am preparing the finish line so you can run through the tape. That's how I felt after completing my hundredth run. x getting confetti ready x

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
I waited from 7:00-7:20 p.m. central time on Morgan Lafitte and never saw you. Am I on the wrong realm or is it possible I'm doing the time conversion wrong? I'm currently on Pacific so that's 5:00 p.m. for me.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
JackThePirate527 on Jun 27, 2015 wrote:
Me and 3 friend will be joining ye tomorrow evening!!!

See you then!!

Au Revoir
I had entered the tower a little before seven, I had a group of friends already, sorry I missed you.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Run # 78, completed! I want to thank Fearless Dolan Grant, Brave Jack Underwood and Dead - Eye Seth Strong, It was an enjoyable evening run. Although Dolan and Jack had to leave early, Seth and I managed to defeat Moo. 22 more runs to go! Maybe I'll splurge for a pizza and a fancy beverage for run 100!
Esperanza

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Hey how did the Tower run go? Again, I'm sorry I had to leave early. I was expecting to meet my aunt and cousin at a nearby park by the time I had finished but they left earlier than anticipated. I tried contacting my cousin before I logged on to see when they'd leave but she never replied. Then my aunt texted me during the run saying she was leaving and my cousin had already left. I hope to meet up for another run soon.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I am now on 5 complete Manchu runs!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Jun 29, 2015 wrote:
I am now on 5 complete Manchu runs!!!
Only 95 to go! You can do it!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I wasn't going to report this run, and I promise I won't be telling you about every run I do, BUT on run # 79 I received The Staff of Power for swashbucklers! True, the weapon power is less than the Nefarious Knives, but it doesn't have flanking, it enhances base agility and comes with a card: Vengeance Shroud - a poison attack that lasts 5 rounds.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Nice! Good luck on your future runs!