Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What Talents and Epics: Sarah Steele

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 21, 2013
Hello fellow pirates. I don't know if i have told you guys but i have a max level swashbuckler. I have been recently going back and forth with the talents and epics for sarah steele. I would like to know what other max level swashbucklers train her in. Thank you!

Au Revoir!

JackThePirate

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
JackThePirate527 on Jun 21, 2015 wrote:
Hello fellow pirates. I don't know if i have told you guys but i have a max level swashbuckler. I have been recently going back and forth with the talents and epics for sarah steele. I would like to know what other max level swashbucklers train her in. Thank you!

Au Revoir!

JackThePirate
I maxed her dodge, agility and accuracy, I believe she has a pint in armor as well. She comes with a backstab, an epic attack and she has Walk in Shadows, unfortunately she has repel boarders and I'm not sure whether it can be removed.

Ensign
Jun 30, 2013
Ahoy!
I gave her Bladestorm 2 and Riposte. Bladestorm 2 coupled with Shadowdance makes her deadly. Agile 4, Dodgy 4, Accurate 4 and Rough 4 are the best talents to give her. On a side note, if you want her to take down or nearly defeat a unit, place her where only that enemy is adjacent to her so that BS focuses on him/her/it.

Ensign
Jan 21, 2013
Mindy GoldenHeart on Jun 23, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy!
I gave her Bladestorm 2 and Riposte. Bladestorm 2 coupled with Shadowdance makes her deadly. Agile 4, Dodgy 4, Accurate 4 and Rough 4 are the best talents to give her. On a side note, if you want her to take down or nearly defeat a unit, place her where only that enemy is adjacent to her so that BS focuses on him/her/it.
Thank you for your advice. You to anecorbie(couldn't quote both Sry!) thanks again!!!

Au Revoir

JackThePirate