Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How do you turn off the tutorial?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 06, 2010
Each time I sign into the game a tutorial that I've already listened to repeats itself. This is getting quite obnoxious hearing the same thing over and over. AND quite often the little tutorial stops the action that my pirate is trying to complete. Can this function be turned off?

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Yep. Go to the cogwheel and click on options (another cog). Click on the first joystick (on the left) and you'll see tutorial tips. You can adjust it to critical only or all. You'll not lose all of them, but it greatly reduces the ones you do see.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
There are two methods that might work and both of them are found in the drop down Gear Menu under Options. The first is found in the Second Joysticktab which is supposed to Hide Seen Tips by changing the option to "yar". The second is found in the First Joystick tab which is supposed to show Tutorial Tips by changing the option to Critical. I suspect the one you want is the first one, but that is just a guess.

Hope this helps. Good Luck.