Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What Lvl?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 15, 2015
i am just about to finish marleybone what lvl should i work up to before i enter aquila? i've done most side quests in mooshu

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
I was level 65 by then, but I think about level 60 should be good.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
mavisty212 on Jun 13, 2015 wrote:
i am just about to finish marleybone what lvl should i work up to before i enter aquila? i've done most side quests in mooshu
Level 60 is a good level for breezing through Aquila, but the last few quests will just throw XP down the drain. If you are level 57/58, you will likely be okay. It really also depends on your class. Privateers are best going in at Level 60. Buccaneers can probably get away with having 56 or 57. Anything else, it would be a good idea to be in-between those two. Hope this helped!

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 65 Lord of the Minotaurs

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
no matter how many sidequests you do, you should be at a level more than sufficient to enter aquila simply by doing main storyline quests up to this point. that said... level 58 at least is what i would recommend.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I recommend level 65 for 2 reasons (the only way I've been able to survive is to be level 65 and have my fighting Companions at level 65 also). The first one is you should be able to go through the Tower of Moo Manchu and get good gear from there. The second is that any Companions you find (either Aquila or elsewhere) or buy from the Crown Shop should be about level 67 which makes them stronger than they would be at a lower level.

Good Luck.

Ensign
Jun 27, 2010
Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2015
mavisty212 on Jun 13, 2015 wrote:
thing best for swashbucklers is level 63