Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Well, it's been a whole year, Pirates

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I have remembered that our recent Story Thread had been closed exactly a year ago by One-Eyed Jack after Blind Mew was very busy to answer anything story-related in his recent thread that was formerly open over a year ago.

Very so, we have given so many story-related questions & even some plot oversights that we've noticed for Blind Mew to read & hear, & I would presume he's been busy looking at them & taking care of these oversights.

I have to say that his absence in the forums bothers me a bit time to time, & I would think that we've not seen Story Thread 6 yet. I would presume it would be for after our next story update goes to Live, & I understand that. However, after a year since Story Thread 5 was locked, I think this makes Mew's absence in a story thread longer than what we thought, even One-Eyed Jack said it wouldn't match his absence like before.

Regardless, hadn't you noticed it's been a year since Story Thread 5 was locked? I did. I hope that once our next story update goes Live, we get Story Thread 6. Blind Mew's got plenty of our story-related questions yet to answer left in Story Thread 5, & I hope his lengthy absence in a story thread wouldn't repeat again, however, I understand that his absence means that he's still busy.

What do you think of this, Pirates?

Ensign
Jan 21, 2013
Being that its been so long since books 13 and 14's release, and story thread 5, there seems to be a connection. This probably(hopefuly!) means that we will be seeing book 15 and hopefully more soon!!

Au Revoir

JackThePirate

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Trimond297 on Jun 13, 2015 wrote:
I have remembered that our recent Story Thread had been closed exactly a year ago by One-Eyed Jack after Blind Mew was very busy to answer anything story-related in his recent thread that was formerly open over a year ago.

Very so, we have given so many story-related questions & even some plot oversights that we've noticed for Blind Mew to read & hear, & I would presume he's been busy looking at them & taking care of these oversights.

I have to say that his absence in the forums bothers me a bit time to time, & I would think that we've not seen Story Thread 6 yet. I would presume it would be for after our next story update goes to Live, & I understand that. However, after a year since Story Thread 5 was locked, I think this makes Mew's absence in a story thread longer than what we thought, even One-Eyed Jack said it wouldn't match his absence like before.

Regardless, hadn't you noticed it's been a year since Story Thread 5 was locked? I did. I hope that once our next story update goes Live, we get Story Thread 6. Blind Mew's got plenty of our story-related questions yet to answer left in Story Thread 5, & I hope his lengthy absence in a story thread wouldn't repeat again, however, I understand that his absence means that he's still busy.

What do you think of this, Pirates?
Hello!

I personally think that Blind Mew has a busy and maybe even stressful job (granted, he does have an excellent team of writers behind him), and though I'm positive he loves his job and likes answering our questions too, he deserves a small break. And I believe that during his time working on the next update (which I'm almost certain is finished by now and is being polished) he has taken a few breaks. I am very hopeful that Story Thread 6 (and book 15 and over ) come soon, and I am looking forward to asking Blind Mew my first question.

I believe that it is a good sign he's been away so long, and I'm sure he'll be back soon.

Stay hopeful, and have a fantastic week!

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 65 Skull Island Vindicator

Admiral
May 30, 2010
I'm thinking with his prolonged absence that I'm hoping that Blind Mew is OK.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Jun 14, 2015 wrote:
I'm thinking with his prolonged absence that I'm hoping that Blind Mew is OK.
Sometimes, I worry about him after his prolonged lengthy absences. I would think that we may have more than one Book again like before, though, having two Books at once did take longer than before, & with the inclusion of seeing later Books containing more than 5 Chapters, I would think it was more longer than what we thought. If we had about 3 Books arrive in one update... WOW! Boy, would we be amazed about their determination to deliver more story and adventure. We'd see them push their limits once again like before.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
JackThePirate527 on Jun 14, 2015 wrote:
Being that its been so long since books 13 and 14's release, and story thread 5, there seems to be a connection. This probably(hopefuly!) means that we will be seeing book 15 and hopefully more soon!!

Au Revoir

JackThePirate
I would think we would see Books 15 & 16, like how we saw Books 13 & 14 before. I would be surprised if they did 2 Books at once again.