Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Devilfish Hollow Fast Leveling

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 09, 2012
Hello guys, i am a noob at posting and so i put the topic name as my post name but disregard that. I have heard of numerous strategies of leveling. Two of my friends recently reached level 65 but have not completed Marleybone. I asked how they did it. Their response was, "fighting the noobs at Devilfish." I assumed it was the demon ketopas or whatever there names are, but I believe there is some secret extremely fast leveling there, and I would enjoy a response to this. Also, in a different message board, a developer, Ratbeard, responded to plans at Devilfish. He stated something like, "Well, I wouldn't call them nefarious," Obviously he was referring to the origin of the curse to turn the nefarious five into the nefarious five, as both groups, the five and ketopas, have glowing red eyes.

Silver Zane 63
Blaze 12
Blake 23

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Silver Zane on Jun 1, 2015 wrote:
Hello guys, i am a noob at posting and so i put the topic name as my post name but disregard that. I have heard of numerous strategies of leveling. Two of my friends recently reached level 65 but have not completed Marleybone. I asked how they did it. Their response was, "fighting the noobs at Devilfish." I assumed it was the demon ketopas or whatever there names are, but I believe there is some secret extremely fast leveling there, and I would enjoy a response to this. Also, in a different message board, a developer, Ratbeard, responded to plans at Devilfish. He stated something like, "Well, I wouldn't call them nefarious," Obviously he was referring to the origin of the curse to turn the nefarious five into the nefarious five, as both groups, the five and ketopas, have glowing red eyes.

Silver Zane 63
Blaze 12
Blake 23
Welcome to the message boards, Silver Zane, Blaze and Blake!
There is really no secret to fast leveling, like realtors you just need to know three things - side quests, side quests, side quests! Your friends are fighting the mobs in Develfish, this is also very good! You get experience and pet snacks from them, as well.