Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Add Boss Cheat dialogue lines

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Hi there!

I enjoyed facing bosses that have cheats, but I would think they should have dialogue lines each time they perform specific boss cheats that come with powers that are exclusive to them, at least, only for the first time, during battles, even if they're recurring ones from earlier battles, though, the one thing is, their dialogue lines cannot be replayed after they performed their boss cheats for the first time only. It came to me after remembering some of Wizard101's bosses that have boss cheat dialogue lines during duels just as they were about to cast their cheat spells that are triggered in different ways.

I can think of a few that have them right now... here they are.

Moo Manchu(Tower of Moo Manchu):

(Cheat 1) "They say revenge is a dish best served cold... but my revenge is even colder, so serve this!"

(Cheat 2) "Tired of being frozen? Too bad... because you will feel my fiery wrath for defying my offer!"

(Cheat 3) "You dare to attack me up front?! Begone with you! Only I will enjoy your death from a distance!"

(Cheat 4) "Hmm... There's still some of my Elixir's remaining influence left in you... Maybe I can enforce it... to my advantage!"

Bishop(Beachhead Main Battery):

(Cheat 1-A, Main Battery) "You've seen one of my fine creations in action. Allow me to present them... right in front of you!"

(Cheat 1-B, Engineering) "No matter how many times you try to destroy my creations, I can always make more! Observe!"

(Cheat 2) "You'll not disable me that quickly! I'll show you why!"

Rooke(The Wreck of the Victory):

(Cheat 1) "The troops stand their guard to me! My enforcement knows no bounds!"

(Cheat 2) "Trying to use a ranged weapon against me? That I will not allow!"

(Cheat 3) "The use of such magic like that is un-allowed by order of Kane! Prepare to experience the full penalty for defying his law!"

(Cheat 4) "Resorting to mindless infliction against me? Here's my response to it!"

Captain Blood(Miranda):

(Cheat 1) "Did ye think that using me hand to end Death's game would end me forever? Ye be dead wrong! Let me show you why they don't call me Captain Blood for nothing!"

(Cheat 2) "I'll not let Death's game end with me soul in his hands! I'll only end it with yours! Lads, to me!"

Ch'ok Ak'ab(Temple of Fire):

(Cheat 1) "Ancestors of Azteca, aid me! Grant me your strength to destroy the living intruders!"

Antinous(Palace of Ulysses):

(Cheat 1) "Ulysses, your hopes of reclaiming what was yours are up for naught! Outlanders, your efforts to help him will end in failure! Brothers, aid your new king!"

I could think of more, but I don't want to stretch out the limit.

Those are my thoughts on adding boss cheat dialogue lines right now. If anyone has thoughts, feel free. Hope they get added soon.

Thanks once again for listening!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Trimond297 on May 27, 2015 wrote:
Hi there!

I enjoyed facing bosses that have cheats, but I would think they should have dialogue lines each time they perform specific boss cheats that come with powers that are exclusive to them, at least, only for the first time, during battles, even if they're recurring ones from earlier battles, though, the one thing is, their dialogue lines cannot be replayed after they performed their boss cheats for the first time only. It came to me after remembering some of Wizard101's bosses that have boss cheat dialogue lines during duels just as they were about to cast their cheat spells that are triggered in different ways.

I can think of a few that have them right now... here they are.

Moo Manchu(Tower of Moo Manchu):

(Cheat 1) "They say revenge is a dish best served cold... but my revenge is even colder, so serve this!"

(Cheat 2) "Tired of being frozen? Too bad... because you will feel my fiery wrath for defying my offer!"

(Cheat 3) "You dare to attack me up front?! Begone with you! Only I will enjoy your death from a distance!"

(Cheat 4) "Hmm... There's still some of my Elixir's remaining influence left in you... Maybe I can enforce it... to my advantage!"

Bishop(Beachhead Main Battery):

(Cheat 1-A, Main Battery) "You've seen one of my fine creations in action. Allow me to present them... right in front of you!"

(Cheat 1-B, Engineering) "No matter how many times you try to destroy my creations, I can always make more! Observe!"

(Cheat 2) "You'll not disable me that quickly! I'll show you why!"

Rooke(The Wreck of the Victory):

(Cheat 1) "The troops stand their guard to me! My enforcement knows no bounds!"

(Cheat 2) "Trying to use a ranged weapon against me? That I will not allow!"

(Cheat 3) "The use of such magic like that is un-allowed by order of Kane! Prepare to experience the full penalty for defying his law!"

(Cheat 4) "Resorting to mindless infliction against me? Here's my response to it!"

Captain Blood(Miranda):

(Cheat 1) "Did ye think that using me hand to end Death's game would end me forever? Ye be dead wrong! Let me show you why they don't call me Captain Blood for nothing!"

(Cheat 2) "I'll not let Death's game end with me soul in his hands! I'll only end it with yours! Lads, to me!"

Ch'ok Ak'ab(Temple of Fire):

(Cheat 1) "Ancestors of Azteca, aid me! Grant me your strength to destroy the living intruders!"

Antinous(Palace of Ulysses):

(Cheat 1) "Ulysses, your hopes of reclaiming what was yours are up for naught! Outlanders, your efforts to help him will end in failure! Brothers, aid your new king!"

I could think of more, but I don't want to stretch out the limit.

Those are my thoughts on adding boss cheat dialogue lines right now. If anyone has thoughts, feel free. Hope they get added soon.

Thanks once again for listening!
And this cheat dialogue will repeat each time they use them? x shudder x it was repeating dialogue like that which made the duel with Chester Drawers so very annoying! ( Wizard101 boss )
Please, please no 'cheat' dialogue!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
anecorbie on May 28, 2015 wrote:
And this cheat dialogue will repeat each time they use them? x shudder x it was repeating dialogue like that which made the duel with Chester Drawers so very annoying! ( Wizard101 boss )
Please, please no 'cheat' dialogue!
Hold on a minute, anecorbie. I only specifically said, the boss cheat dialogue would only play ONCE, as in, only once on the moment they use their cheats reserved only for the first time during battles after they begin, after going through a certain number of rounds, &/or triggered by our specific actions during combat, & so on, not to repeat their dialogue afterwards multiple times they use their cheats again after their first time was done, not like Wizard101's cheating bosses do... other than their lines appear out of sync before or after they do their cheats, that of which I have noticed numerous times before.

Plus, the duel against Chester Droors wasn't that annoying to me enough to be a bothersome, still, he did show to be a bit of a challenger at that time he was under Lord Bramble's control, even if he did one cheat. Minor pity he's not re-playable after defeating him.

Regardless, don't you worry about that. They can only be played one time the first time they perform their cheats only & not be replayed afterwards. I've already re-written what I've said before, & I'm sure you could do the same to any of your posts within 24 hours. Just reminding.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
OK, I have a few more boss cheat lines right now. Here they are.

Moo Manchu (Tower of Moo Manchu)(update from list)

(Cheat 5) "Sending your pets to do your bidding? Ha! Pathetic! I expected far more better out of you!"

Chumba Wumba (Volcano!)

(Cheat 1) "Gu... Gugu... Gooni... GOONIGUGU!!!"