Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I want to leave the tent but...

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 03, 2009
I can't leave without a powerful pve pet for every pirate type and I wanna quest but people deny my morph or don't bother teaching me. ( I've tried the internet and it didn't help at all -.- )

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
zachshock on May 21, 2015 wrote:
I can't leave without a powerful pve pet for every pirate type and I wanna quest but people deny my morph or don't bother teaching me. ( I've tried the internet and it didn't help at all -.- )
Just read these forums and post from folks like Valkoor and you will learn a lot about morphing

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Indeed yes, Valkoor will be along shortly to help,along with others. Do you have specific questions?

-Indigo

Petty Officer
Sep 03, 2009
Well i what to be good at PVE so what pets help a PVE musketeer, PVE Swashbuckler, PVE Witchdoctor, PVE Privateer, and PVE Buccaneer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Pet Morph -a-thon this weekend! I'm sure you'll find some willing morphers soon!

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
I'd love to help, if I have what you are looking for. What kind of talents would you like on a pet? I have a nice one that grants a couple of powers

Lieutenant
Jul 11, 2009
You also have to remember - as i have said a number of times both here and in the tent -

WHAT YOU consider to be a good pet may not be the same as anyone else - so just saying - I want a good pet is really of no help if your looking to make something -

Figure out what powers / talents you want on your pet and start asking politely for those - and use a lot of please and thank you

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Zackshock: "Well i what to be good at PVE so what pets help a PVE musketeer, PVE Swashbuckler, PVE Witchdoctor, PVE Privateer, and PVE Buccaneer"

So far I have not really worked on tailoring pets to fit specific classes of pirates. For low and mid-level pirates, a pet with talents like first strike, flanking, repel boarders, etc. (anything that gives them extra attacks) are very useful, as their attacks can deal a fair amount of damage to their targets. But as you move to the higher-level opponents, pet melee attacks, while still useful, do relatively less damage.

For powers, I usually focus on the healing abilities - esp. the "grants X healing" abilities. Very useful for the melee pirates that tend to short on healing.

-Indigo

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
01Shadowblade on May 22, 2015 wrote:
You also have to remember - as i have said a number of times both here and in the tent -

WHAT YOU consider to be a good pet may not be the same as anyone else - so just saying - I want a good pet is really of no help if your looking to make something -

Figure out what powers / talents you want on your pet and start asking politely for those - and use a lot of please and thank you
I can relate to that lol.
I have a pet with may cast refresh, it isn't as good as I thought it was...

Petty Officer
Sep 03, 2009
Petty Officer
Jul 10, 2011
i have met you wanna morph that pet it at types and high pedigree i am brass taylor silver

Ensign
Dec 19, 2012
You don't NEED a powerful pet. And people probably don't want to morph with you because you don't have anything they want. You are not entitled to a morph. People have the right to say no.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
CleverBriannaEverr... on May 25, 2015 wrote:
You don't NEED a powerful pet. And people probably don't want to morph with you because you don't have anything they want. You are not entitled to a morph. People have the right to say no.
And you have the responsibility to not be a rude person, instead of always focusing in yourself why dont you help out the community, i usually say no to a morph because i never have gold, as soon as i get it i buy maximum amount of snacks, however when i have gold and see someone with a garbage pet being refused a morph i then ask them to morph and raise them 300-400 pedigree, and im the one called a rude pvp player

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
a good pve privateer pet, i'm no expert in pve pets only pvp pets but i'd say charming gaze 3, grants turn the tide, grants krakens lament, sandstorm, and grants rally would be good for pve

Ensign
Dec 19, 2012
zuto4011a on May 25, 2015 wrote:
And you have the responsibility to not be a rude person, instead of always focusing in yourself why dont you help out the community, i usually say no to a morph because i never have gold, as soon as i get it i buy maximum amount of snacks, however when i have gold and see someone with a garbage pet being refused a morph i then ask them to morph and raise them 300-400 pedigree, and im the one called a rude pvp player
Lol how am I being rude? I morph with people when I can, I don't have a membership so getting gold is a little hard for me and when I do I morph. I do help out people but it got to the point where I have had people demanding to morph with me and when I told them no, they reported me, like seriously? Some people take morphing to seriously like they HAVE to have this pet or that pet.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CleverBriannaEverr... on May 26, 2015 wrote:
Lol how am I being rude? I morph with people when I can, I don't have a membership so getting gold is a little hard for me and when I do I morph. I do help out people but it got to the point where I have had people demanding to morph with me and when I told them no, they reported me, like seriously? Some people take morphing to seriously like they HAVE to have this pet or that pet.
Re-read your post and look at it from the view point of the original poster. I agree people have the right to say "no". But he's just looking for the best pet to help him.
I have been fortunate that my friends have helped me morph some very strong pets, I have also morphed with strangers looking for certain traits or hybrids. I tell them, it doesn't matter if the pet you have "isn't 'good enough', I'll morph with you anyway." ( if I have the gold ).
Zachshock, if you want some good pets with a variety of talents and grants, give me the time ( include your time zone ) a day, and the realm., and I'll meet you in the tent.