Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mooshu preporations please?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 15, 2015
So, I just completed cool ranch which took forever cause deacon didn't wanna come to me :(. Anyways so I went on my game all happy cause I was finally finished with cool ranch but then I went to the first dungeon which I thought like " Hey! its probably easy I was 2 lvls higher than in cool ranch!" but then it was the enemies that were 2 lvls higher than me so I was sad I got knocked out about 4 times so like does anyone know good quests I can do to lvl up and be more powerful and stuff please? (BY THE WAY I LVL 39. AND I'M A WITH 1959)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
mavisty212 on May 17, 2015 wrote:
So, I just completed cool ranch which took forever cause deacon didn't wanna come to me :(. Anyways so I went on my game all happy cause I was finally finished with cool ranch but then I went to the first dungeon which I thought like " Hey! its probably easy I was 2 lvls higher than in cool ranch!" but then it was the enemies that were 2 lvls higher than me so I was sad I got knocked out about 4 times so like does anyone know good quests I can do to lvl up and be more powerful and stuff please? (BY THE WAY I LVL 39. AND I'M A WITH 1959)
Welcome to the Message Boards, mavisty212! Yeah, MooShu is often a complete shock for a pirate finishing Cool Ranch. Do you have any side quests left unfinished? Are there side quests in MooShu that you can do?
I suggest leveling your melee companions like Kan Po or your Presidio companion ( who do you have?) or Ratbeard and also use your musketeer companions, have you promoted Bonnie Anne to her second tier?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Best of all, do El Toro's promotion first! ( If you can enter Khotan, that is ) He will be extremely helpful, and btw if he gets bed rest on his promo quest, don't worry, just continue on. He will be revived for those important battles and when his promo is finished he will be restored with no penalties!

Ensign
Mar 15, 2015
anecorbie on May 18, 2015 wrote:
Best of all, do El Toro's promotion first! ( If you can enter Khotan, that is ) He will be extremely helpful, and btw if he gets bed rest on his promo quest, don't worry, just continue on. He will be revived for those important battles and when his promo is finished he will be restored with no penalties!
thank you for your help

Ensign
Feb 26, 2011
This comes a little later in Mooshu, but when you get to Wild Rice just defeat the ships in broadside combat instead of boarding them. I did this and got the rice on my first try.