Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I will be leaving for some time

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 19, 2014
Everyone, my 30 day period after i bought crowns will be over tomorrow, so i wont be able to post until the next time i buy crowns (hopefully people ask the questions that i need answers for). This was just something I wanted to say, so Bye!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
autrison12 on May 16, 2015 wrote:
Everyone, my 30 day period after i bought crowns will be over tomorrow, so i wont be able to post until the next time i buy crowns (hopefully people ask the questions that i need answers for). This was just something I wanted to say, so Bye!
Fair sailing fellow Marauder. Remember, once a Message Board Marauder, always a Message Board Marauder. We look forward to your triumphant return.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
autrison12 on May 16, 2015 wrote:
Fair sailing, friend, I hope the answers I gave your posts encourage you!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Take care and please come join us again- it will be a pleasure to have you back, posting alongside us. As for the ability to ask questions that you would wish to ask.......I thought of one that surely must be on the minds of the majority of pirates out there. And I don't think that it has been asked.

Does funnel cake exist in the Spiral? And as a follow up, why is it not shaped like a funnel? If it were I'd carry one around at all times, never know when Gracie's war golem will need some oil...and my mechanical critters, too!

Have fun and good luck-- come back soon!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Be seeing ye soon mate, may the skies be good too ye.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan