Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Questfinder?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 08, 2015
I have found the Questfinder in Wizard101 very helpful. It helps me find side quests faster. Unfortunately, Pirate101 has no Questfinder. It would be very helpful for you guys to add in a Questfinder to Pirate101, as it would help out not just me, but I am sure many other Pirates.

Ensign
Sep 22, 2014
yes. I almost forgot about that. we should really get a quest finder i agree

Ensign
Jan 19, 2014
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Lily Bowman on May 15, 2015 wrote:
I have found the Questfinder in Wizard101 very helpful. It helps me find side quests faster. Unfortunately, Pirate101 has no Questfinder. It would be very helpful for you guys to add in a Questfinder to Pirate101, as it would help out not just me, but I am sure many other Pirates.
I know, right? And then I jump over onto a wizard and go looking for my Notifications... not there? Some things are just different.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Willowydream on May 16, 2015 wrote:
I know, right? And then I jump over onto a wizard and go looking for my Notifications... not there? Some things are just different.
I'm more of a pirate than a wizard; every time I return to Wizard101 it takes me about a quarter of an hour to readjust to the interface! Ironically, I absolutely hated the Pirate101 menus when I first started playing, but now I really dislike Wizard's.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
autrison12 on May 16, 2015 wrote:
press ctrll+shift+q
That's great for finding the nearest quest you already have, but won't help you pick up any you've missed.

I'd love one that lets me find any quests I've missed.