Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I finally have my perfect pet

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I believe I've finally ( after many, many morphs ) got the perfect pet for me! It fulfills most of my shopping list.
1. cute and cuddle-ly: a black tiger named Gracie, pedigree not bad,- 334
2. gives me these powers/talents: Jobu's Breath, Rally and bladestorm.
3. It has enhanced armor.
What remains to be seen is if it develops either Charming Gaze or grants me Regroup ( both of it's parents had these powers/talents. )
Gracie is only level 40 now, so I'm hoping more powers show, however this is very close to what I've been looking for!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Gracie sounds like a very useful Kitty! Congratulations!!

-Indigo

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
Congrats! I'm still on the hunt for a pet that gives me the sweetness of Bladestorm, though.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Gracie sounds wonderful. Hope she gets a really terrific power/talent at her next promotion!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ChrisTheSwashy on May 13, 2015 wrote:
Congrats! I'm still on the hunt for a pet that gives me the sweetness of Bladestorm, though.
Then let's arrange to morph one for you, I have several with this grant ( even a Golden Sky Dragon ).

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Congrats to you and your cute little critter! It's quite nice when you get a pet that not only helps your pirate out, but also is one that you really enjoy. The Black Tiger is quite a nice and cute looking pet and having those powers/talents to help you cause some 'controlled chaos'...well, that's just the frosting on the flakes!

WAY TO GO!!!

*** Oh-- your post also reminded me that we never met up to help you get a big pedigree boost for you Golden Sky Dragon. I have some at 690 and 700 with nice combos of powers/talents-- Gaze 2, Merciless 2, Bladestorm, Rally, Regroup, Jobu's, Kraken's Lament, Vicious Charge, Turn the Tide and others. So, the offer is still there if you should ever wish to get another guaranteed Golden Dragon with a decent pedigree boost and powers/talents/grants...you know where to find me.

Ensign
Jun 13, 2014
Look for the Dashing Jack Roberts (mixing two of my favorite character's names- Jack Harkness and the Dread Pirate Roberts)- around Moo tower or the morphing tent- I have a couple of pets with blade storm I'll morth with ya.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
anecorbie on May 13, 2015 wrote:
I believe I've finally ( after many, many morphs ) got the perfect pet for me! It fulfills most of my shopping list.
1. cute and cuddle-ly: a black tiger named Gracie, pedigree not bad,- 334
2. gives me these powers/talents: Jobu's Breath, Rally and bladestorm.
3. It has enhanced armor.
What remains to be seen is if it develops either Charming Gaze or grants me Regroup ( both of it's parents had these powers/talents. )
Gracie is only level 40 now, so I'm hoping more powers show, however this is very close to what I've been looking for!
Yay! Glad you managed to get it!

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
anecorbie on May 14, 2015 wrote:
Then let's arrange to morph one for you, I have several with this grant ( even a Golden Sky Dragon ).
That would be great! What time works for you?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ChrisTheSwashy on May 14, 2015 wrote:
That would be great! What time works for you?
Any weekday evening works for me or all day Saturday.

Ensign
Jan 15, 2013
Congratulations, Ancorbie! So happy for you!
There's something a little odd though, if you would care to listen...
The same day you posted this, I got my perfect pet in Wizard101! After two years of hatching and training, I got my beloved pet: Madame Midnight.
Well, anyway, goodbye and fair sailing !

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ChrissyFlower on May 16, 2015 wrote:
Congratulations, Ancorbie! So happy for you!
There's something a little odd though, if you would care to listen...
The same day you posted this, I got my perfect pet in Wizard101! After two years of hatching and training, I got my beloved pet: Madame Midnight.
Well, anyway, goodbye and fair sailing !
Congratulations on your perfect wizard pet, I hope it gives you very good stats and a spell!