Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

i achieved something you prob wont care about

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
i have reached 100 golden chickens! awhile back a friend made up a rumor that if you get 100 they come to life, and i can confirm that is false. i have 3 houses full of chickens (smuggler privy and emperor) and now im going to be working on a 4th house (buccaneer) which is where it all began. but there is a twist to this. you decide what its going to be about, either
1 chicken fortress
2 stranded chicken island
3 a factory/lab run by chickens or
4 chicken market where there are shops everywhere and chickens sell stuff
whichever gets the most votes becomes the type of house the chickens will live in. the polls will be closed on the 21st and construction will begin. when its done i might just give tours to everyone who wants to come see the houses.

-jack nightingale lvl 65 buccaneer

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
That is an impressive collection! I'd love to see it. If you have some screenshots, send them to community@pirate101.com.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Congratulations It is good you have them in several houses you don't want to keep all your chickens in one hous...............Oh that's eggs in one basket. Whelp, once those golden eggs hatch then it applies to houses.

Fantastic accomplishment. I can't wait to see your shots

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on May 12, 2015 wrote:
i have reached 100 golden chickens! awhile back a friend made up a rumor that if you get 100 they come to life, and i can confirm that is false. i have 3 houses full of chickens (smuggler privy and emperor) and now im going to be working on a 4th house (buccaneer) which is where it all began. but there is a twist to this. you decide what its going to be about, either
1 chicken fortress
whichever gets the most votes becomes the type of house the chickens will live in. the polls will be closed on the 21st and construction will begin. when its done i might just give tours to everyone who wants to come see the houses.

My vote is for the Chicken Market ( does the chicken dance )

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
TheDragonspyrePira... on May 12, 2015 wrote:
1 chicken fortress

I didn't know that you could get Golden Chickens. I thought you would get one from after winning the war with Troy in Aquila. Now you can get more afterwards?! What a find... & an accomplishment you made. Minor pity that we don't get to see these chickens run because of a false rumor, still, nonetheless, I give to you my congrats. for it! Very well done, indeed!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
I think you should open up a Popeye's!

Actually and in reality they have a Golden Chicken restaurant around where I live...might want to speak to them about a managerial position at a new Spiral branch!

Congrats on your amazing collection!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on May 13, 2015 wrote:
I think you should open up a Popeye's!

Actually and in reality they have a Golden Chicken restaurant around where I live...might want to speak to them about a managerial position at a new Spiral branch!

Congrats on your amazing collection!
i suppose that would be market, so 2 votes market. and i will take some shots if you want. i already did send 9 photos but if ki is saying they want some shots i guess ill take some. 3 houses full of chickens so 3 shots each. ill get right on it golden chicken market in the lead (also reached commodore! so that makes me the commodore and king of the golden chickens?)

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
i have sent the pictures and now i will be making a few albums to show what i didn't send. they will be on my pirate101 central page if you cant find my page look for Chrissy's Felix's (hoodoo master) or CdeWinter and ill be on their friends list. ill make separate albums for each house so it will be easier if you just want to see one (the Aquila house is where i started experimenting with floating chickens)

- jack nightingale lvl 65 armada elite armor wearing buccaneer who hoards golden chickens

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Trimond297 on May 13, 2015 wrote:
I didn't know that you could get Golden Chickens. I thought you would get one from after winning the war with Troy in Aquila. Now you can get more afterwards?! What a find... & an accomplishment you made. Minor pity that we don't get to see these chickens run because of a false rumor, still, nonetheless, I give to you my congrats. for it! Very well done, indeed!
Look in the bazaar, they sometimes are there, when someone sells their chicken, however, you might want to avoid a certain chicken wrangler, on the hunt 'fer mor chikins!'

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
bock, bock, bock BAGWAAAAK!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on May 13, 2015 wrote:
i suppose that would be market, so 2 votes market. and i will take some shots if you want. i already did send 9 photos but if ki is saying they want some shots i guess ill take some. 3 houses full of chickens so 3 shots each. ill get right on it golden chicken market in the lead (also reached commodore! so that makes me the commodore and king of the golden chickens?)

NO...I am proposing an entirely new option-- an actual drive-thru where we can pull up on our mounts and eat the golden chickens, in variety of flavorless ways. Just better hope we have good dental plans!

Ok, ok...so a market it will be.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
anecorbie on May 14, 2015 wrote:
Look in the bazaar, they sometimes are there, when someone sells their chicken, however, you might want to avoid a certain chicken wrangler, on the hunt 'fer mor chikins!'
i wonder who you are talking about? does that mean i have competition? i must find him!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Indigo Ring on May 14, 2015 wrote:
bock, bock, bock BAGWAAAAK!
i speak golden chicken, and what you said made no sense. but something about a fort. 1 vote fort 2 votes market and if your going to post on this pls add in a vote

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on May 14, 2015 wrote:
NO...I am proposing an entirely new option-- an actual drive-thru where we can pull up on our mounts and eat the golden chickens, in variety of flavorless ways. Just better hope we have good dental plans!

Ok, ok...so a market it will be.
mayor bob of chickentopia did something like that. he served this gold meat in greasy buckets. no one knew what it was but it was good, but it had to be shut down because of hygiene issues.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
I vote for a chicken marketplace. I find the idea amusing.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
i think all those chickens broke the attic housing counting system. when i count on there its 96 but when i count by hand its 100. i guess the game wasn't meant to have this many chickens on one character

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
in the case that one gets like 7 or 8 votes (seems a fair amount) it will automatically be that house. or if no one votes for awhile than it will be the house with the most votes. currently it is
fort: 1
lab/ factory:0
stranded chicken island:0
marketplace: 3
if it does get to 7 or 8 im going to wait until the next day to close it. and remember 1 vote per person and all votes are final.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
i guess i should vote i always did want a market full of chickens. it would be like medieval times a town market or trading post were people from across the land would visit and buy goods. except it would be run by chickens. so i vote market. and i told a couple friends about this in game and they voted market to (seems to be a popular theme with people :P) so thats
fort:1
lab/factory:0
Gilligan chicken island:0
marketplace:6
i think tomorrow ill settle this since its already a landslide unless some others get some major votes

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
i decided im just going to do the market. pretty soon there will indeed be a party to see all the houses. but when i do make that post there will be some back story on them

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Congrats to yer new Golden Chicken Empire mate, yarr harrr.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan