Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A hidden hint?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Hello my friends! Once again, I come at you from the Plains! This time, it deals with the May Newsletter.

While reading the main heading, I saw something that is making me believe that my earlier theory, that the new worlds will be released right at the beginning of Summer Break, are TRUE. The heading states that a few surprises might come our way this month, and it says to keep paying attention to the fan sites for further details. This is typically what happens when a huge update is released, and the same thing happened with Marleybone and Aquila. We put together a puzzle revealing the 2 new worlds! I believe that this is a sign our much sought-after update is coming, and hopefully hints start coming to light in a couple weeks. Until then, keep your heads held high, my pirating comrades!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Great! I await to see these surprises. I've been waiting very long for more main story Books to come out. I would be so very surprised if they decide to launch three Books at once instead of two, even though we had been informed they would go with launching one Book, to make the major story updates a little more frequent. Still, we did give out numerous story oversights that Blind Mew's been looking over. I mean, we were very good at finding them, especially those that aren't obvious to many, & there's no telling how many more there are going to be once the new story update gets launched.

Regardless, I await for many more new teasers, hints or surprises the P101 team has in store for us! This is going to be exciting!

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
warriorscreed on May 8, 2015 wrote:
Hello my friends! Once again, I come at you from the Plains! This time, it deals with the May Newsletter.

While reading the main heading, I saw something that is making me believe that my earlier theory, that the new worlds will be released right at the beginning of Summer Break, are TRUE. The heading states that a few surprises might come our way this month, and it says to keep paying attention to the fan sites for further details. This is typically what happens when a huge update is released, and the same thing happened with Marleybone and Aquila. We put together a puzzle revealing the 2 new worlds! I believe that this is a sign our much sought-after update is coming, and hopefully hints start coming to light in a couple weeks. Until then, keep your heads held high, my pirating comrades!
Any hint is a good hint am i right or am i right? You found it and got me happy lol.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Frogfather seemed to hint something might be happening on the 13th dealing with Battle, Boats, and Buddies (Friends?). He didn't specify which 13th so it could be this month and, maybe, we will see the Test Realm then.

Ensign
Jul 16, 2013
I read the heading and it says May flowers does that mean its a pilgrim world with pilgrims, Indians, and turkeys. Just a thought.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
The Helpful Pirate on May 9, 2015 wrote:
Frogfather seemed to hint something might be happening on the 13th dealing with Battle, Boats, and Buddies (Friends?). He didn't specify which 13th so it could be this month and, maybe, we will see the Test Realm then.
Battles, Boats, and Buddies? Why do I smell a hint of SHIP PVP!?!? It could be just that.....or it could be something completely different.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
warriorscreed on May 8, 2015 wrote:

One QUICK correction. The newsletter said to keep an eye on the social media sites, which means we also need to be keeping our good eyes peeled for Vine updates, Facebook posts, and Twitter tweets!

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
The Helpful Pirate on May 9, 2015 wrote:
If the battle boats and buddies thing is a hint (I am sure of it) then the buddy could mean like how in Summer camp they used to do "BUDDY UP" when you were in the water so they could take a headcount. It could be a smugglers arena type dungeon for ships or ship pvp, maybe it could even be a renovated version of our ships. The 13th I am hoping is either test realm or another hint via Vine.

Ensign
Jun 20, 2013
Whatever comes our way, just let it expand the story, and come SOON! Pirate101 won't have much of a loyal fan base at this rate....!