Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Favorite "Unused" Companion

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
Hello PvPers,
In PvP, there will always be the strong companions like Bonnie, Goro, Peter Q., Flan, El Toro ect. But are there any companions that you use in PvP that are not considered strong? Like pulling out a crazy strategy with Nurse Quinn destroying everyone (a little extreme but you get the point). Whenever I PvP or watch PvP, it's always the staple companions and I understand that, but just curious to see if there is a pirate that uses the "unused"companions.
~ Sam

Petty Officer
Feb 29, 2012
Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
I sometimes use the serpent augur, she's not that bad really. You just have to keep her at a distance so she doesn't get hit. Then she can throw as many fire balls as she wants to!

Catherine Reade- Lvl 65
Erica Reade- Lvl 27

Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
PRIVATEERJACK10 on Apr 28, 2015 wrote:
Would you call Shiruku Neko unused?
Yes, I would. I don't think I've ever seen Shiruku used in a PvP match. I would get excited if I saw Shiruku in use.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
I sometimes use Gang Wa. He's a pig chief and is somewhat of a beast after he promotes,

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
considering bucks don't play allot of pvp (in my experiences) and its not a good idea to use kobe (he dies really fast) i would say kobe. when i pvp i never see him so ya kobe. also the Christmas tree, hes not that bad actually, i know not allot of people bought him but he is one of my favorite companions

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on May 10, 2015 wrote:
considering bucks don't play allot of pvp (in my experiences) and its not a good idea to use kobe (he dies really fast) i would say kobe. when i pvp i never see him so ya kobe. also the Christmas tree, hes not that bad actually, i know not allot of people bought him but he is one of my favorite companions
He gets the grizzley boost enough said (I didn't have crowns then NOOOO!)

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on May 10, 2015 wrote:
when lvl cap was lvl 50 kobe was the guy to have, he was todays goronado and nausica

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
I don't play much of PvP but I'm guessing some unused ones that would actually be pretty fun to use are Dead Mike and Milo Graytail. I have both their Crown Shop Brothers, Malik and S.M. Arson and not only do they look absolutely AMAZING at their third level, but Malik can really dish out some punishment, and so can SM Arson if you give him enough crit chance. My original Presidio companion, Lucky Jack, seems to be the favorite Presidio companion of most of the community and I assume he's well recieved in PvP.

Cpt.Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 65 Dude Who Uses Too Many Run-On Sentences

Ensign
Oct 28, 2012
Catbeard would be the one for me. No one I see uses him but I've possibly gotten mine to a point where he's broken and annihilates at the weirdest of times.

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
PRIVATEERJACK10 on Apr 28, 2015 wrote:
Would you call Shiruku Neko unused?
not me..... well........

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2013
Left most likely I heard he used to do bombs but now I still use him and people seem to underestimate him all the time
David Percy

Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
Grizzley117 on Apr 27, 2015 wrote:
Hello PvPers,
In PvP, there will always be the strong companions like Bonnie, Goro, Peter Q., Flan, El Toro ect. But are there any companions that you use in PvP that are not considered strong? Like pulling out a crazy strategy with Nurse Quinn destroying everyone (a little extreme but you get the point). Whenever I PvP or watch PvP, it's always the staple companions and I understand that, but just curious to see if there is a pirate that uses the "unused"companions.
~ Sam
I am one of the people who uses the diversity of there companions

-Reckless Austin Strong

Petty Officer
Jun 13, 2013