Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Companion Promotions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 05, 2011
I'm just curious to see which companion you think deserves a new quest promotion the most in the new update.

For me, I think Catbeard deserves a new promotion the most, after all he's been through. Imo, he could use a little update. Maybe gain some new powers as well, like a Critical Boost power, or a Team Epic. What do you guys think?

~ Charming Mark Silver, Lvl 65 Swash ~

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
Since I'm a witch, and we automatically get the serpent augur, I think she deserves a promotion quest. We already have seen three different versions of them, so that means they already have her look mapped out, no need for a quest, just pay gold.

Catherine Reade- Lvl 65
Erica Reade- Lvl 27

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Mustang Sally and Nurse Quinn

Sally could use a relentless or two plus a power maybe a form of the dance of steel. she wears that lovely gown I always get the sense she likes to dance and with El Toro at that!

Nurse Quinn is often left on the sidelines. I understand the reason for choosing to make her a witchdoctor and keeping her in character but as I remember she studied both in herbal remedies and medical science. Which way are we going with her? Is she a witch and privateer hybrid? It doesn't seem right to give her an attack ability. Maybe she could get juju or a group heal. Or perhaps a new ability made specifically for her...

Virtuous Dante Ramsey