Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Puppet Pirates

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Ahoy!

I am interested in puppet pirates, but I have a question:

Can I post my entry on the message boards? I know you can do it on Facebook but my parents won't let me have a face book account so can i post it some where else?

Any help is appreciated.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Fearless Finnagan on Apr 13, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy!

I am interested in puppet pirates, but I have a question:

Can I post my entry on the message boards? I know you can do it on Facebook but my parents won't let me have a face book account so can i post it some where else?

Any help is appreciated.
You can post graphics at Pirate101 Central and then post a link to it here so we can see what you have posted. An account there is free and will give you access to all kinds of shenanigans they are up to over there.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 13, 2015 wrote:
You can post graphics at Pirate101 Central and then post a link to it here so we can see what you have posted. An account there is free and will give you access to all kinds of shenanigans they are up to over there.
my thanks to ye Chrissy, ye truly be a Blesser!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Fearless Finnagan on Apr 13, 2015 wrote:
my thanks to ye Chrissy, ye truly be a Blesser!!
*Curtsies sweetly* You are most welcome.

Ensign
Jun 20, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 14, 2015 wrote:
*Curtsies sweetly* You are most welcome.
Will past winners of Puppet pirates get rewards like Fair Christine Nightingale did the month of April?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
The Vagabond on Apr 14, 2015 wrote:
Will past winners of Puppet pirates get rewards like Fair Christine Nightingale did the month of April?
I'm sorry, but we can't apply the rewards retroactively.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jun 20, 2013
Bonnie Anne on Apr 14, 2015 wrote:
I'm sorry, but we can't apply the rewards retroactively.
Aww.......I just have to win another one! But still, aww.....