Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Game Keeps freezing

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 13, 2014
OK first things first please who ever is reading this read my full topic
Ok Yesterday I finished wizard101 what I mean is I have 5 max wizards now I am bored then I wanted to play pirate101
so I went to c v s bought a 20 bucks gift card for 2 month member
when I logged in the game and made my character the game started freezing like every few second it would just freeze let me explain every 5 second it would freeze then go back to normal for 10 second then it would freeze again and do it all over again and when I press play the picture that comes up you know the one ever time you enter new area a picture comes it stay likes that like my game crashes at that time and sometime it don't but when I et in game when I walk my computer stars o freeze again and when I press x to talk it freezes to please help me please

solutions I tried

--Go to other realm--Did not work
--Reinstall the game--Did not work
--Lowe the resolution--Did not work
--turn of full screen--Did not work
--Turn of all programs other then pirate101--Did not work
--I factory reset my computer--did not work
--And my system does have all the requrments to play pirate101
-- my internet is PERFECT
--I let the game load for 6 hours-- did not work
--I tried a 2015 made laptop--did not work
Please help me I did not spend my life saving money which I worked hard to earn just to get a messed up game please help me fix it or get me a refund or trade the member for crowns btw I spent more the 150$ in wizard101 and pirate101 so I am a worthy customer and I am planning to spend allot of money in pirate101
I have been in wizard101 an pirate101 for ore then 2 years to

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

I'm sorry you are having this crashing issue. Please send all of this information by email to support@pirate101.com so they can help you investigate the issue further.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Make sure your video drivers are up to date.

I defragment my hard drive when weird things start happening like the game freezing. That usually fixes it.

Ensign
Feb 20, 2015
yeah lagging seems to be a little annoying right there for me i found out there was a bug in my computer i am not blameing ki or any thing for the bug because i managed to fix it really fast and easy so yeah just try to search your software for any random things and try to upgrade it as soon as you can
well if it would be a minor thing like me(no offence)