Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

what do you think he will say?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
hi I been thinking about the toy maker recently and was wondering remember when Avery said Kane was stronger faster and smarter then any living thing well then if that is true the what will the toy maker give or tell us that will defeat him will it be some super weapon like the sword of kings for moreganthe or a super ship or a robot or spell or something what do you guys think it will be let me know and have a great day

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
silver swordcoral on Mar 13, 2015 wrote:
hi I been thinking about the toy maker recently and was wondering remember when Avery said Kane was stronger faster and smarter then any living thing well then if that is true the what will the toy maker give or tell us that will defeat him will it be some super weapon like the sword of kings for moreganthe or a super ship or a robot or spell or something what do you guys think it will be let me know and have a great day
I believe there will be a secret weakness that was built into Kane's body. "G", as his inventor, knows what it is; which is why he's in hiding, when we find him, we'll know, too!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
Kane might have a off button . No just kidding there is possibly a metal or weapon that can stop kane. I cant wait for book 15!!!!!!!!!!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Well, a traditional weakness is often the heel, such as with Achilles, and the Colossus of Greek myth.
However, the armada are clockwork, which means they run on wound springs which in turn power gears and such. The weakness may have to do with a flaw in Kane's clockwork, his winding mechanism perhaps. Since, I expect the Armada are self winding, they keep their springs wound simply by movement.

Although, there is a certain quest in Cool Ranch, that is given in Marleybone, I believe that gives another huge possibility as to what not only Kane's weakness but a weakness present in the entire Armada may be.

Then again, maybe Kane has a favourite pet fish or something, like General Tao's Chicken.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Kane's heart is made of gold from el dorado.....

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Petty Officer
Jul 18, 2012
I agree with anecorbie. Kane probably has a weakness. My guess would be it is something related to his mask, but who knows it could be his hat, or his maybe even his foot!

- Stormy Oliver Zabra Level 65