Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How do we get a companion to stay still?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 06, 2012
In my house, when I place companions, they run around. I do RPG with my friends, and companions play a big role. Is there any way that I could make them stand still in one place?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Brian GoldenShade on Mar 7, 2015 wrote:
In my house, when I place companions, they run around. I do RPG with my friends, and companions play a big role. Is there any way that I could make them stand still in one place?
the only way is to open your housing placement and keep it open, they will stay where you put them.

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
Unfortunately, no

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Place him exactly where you want him and then click on the 'place housing item' button when you need to use him? He'll run about when you're not using him, but snap back into that spot as soon as you do the place housing item trick.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
I don't think you can make them stand completely still but does it really matter? It looks cool when there running around.