Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companions Based on Where you Were Raised

AuthorMessage
Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Hi everyone! I thought of the companions you could it based off of where you were raised.

If you chose...

Marleybone- a Redcoat. His name is Mr.___, his name being your pirate's last name (ex. Mr.Bowman or Mr. Urswick) If your Pirate doesn't have a last name, his name will be random. He has 2 promotions, Redcoat Officer and then Red Coat General. When Officer he learns Musketeer Strike, and when General he learns another.

Skull Island- a Wharf Rat Rake. His first name is random and last name will match your pirate's, if your Pirate has no last name, his name'll be random. He has 2 Promos, Wharf Rat Thug and Wharf Rat Thief. When promoted to Thug he'll learn Canister Shot and Assassin's Mist at Thief.

Mooshu- a Ninja Pig Assassin(the Musketeer). His name is random. He'll have the 2 promotion tiers you've already seen. On his first promotion he'll learn Mega strike and on his second promotion it'll upgrade to Super Strike. This companion starts with 2 epics instead of 1.

Grizzleheim- a Bear Viking. His name is random. His first promotion is Bear Warrior, then Bear Warlord. He uses a sword and shield like the bears in Wizard101 and has white fur. On his first promotion he learns Brutal Charge and Kraken's Lament, and on his second promotion he'll learn Vicious Charge, Leviathan's Call, and Whale's Might.

Krokotopia- a Krokotopian Pit fighter. His name is something Krokotopian. He uses a Krok Staff and is a Witch Doctor with excellent accuracy. He is a green crocodile with blue armor. When casting his mojo is blue. His first promo is Krokotopian Witch Doctor, and his second is Krokotopian Champion. On his first promotion he learns Mojo Blast and Soulreaver, and on his second promotion he learns Mojo Storm and Mournsong.

What do you think? Tell me your thoughts below!
-Black Wolf Bowman Level 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Mar 3, 2015 wrote:
Hi everyone! I thought of the companions you could it based off of where you were raised.

If you chose...

Marleybone- a Redcoat. His name is Mr.___, his name being your pirate's last name (ex. Mr.Bowman or Mr. Urswick) If your Pirate doesn't have a last name, his name will be random. He has 2 promotions, Redcoat Officer and then Red Coat General. When Officer he learns Musketeer Strike, and when General he learns another.

Skull Island- a Wharf Rat Rake. His first name is random and last name will match your pirate's, if your Pirate has no last name, his name'll be random. He has 2 Promos, Wharf Rat Thug and Wharf Rat Thief. When promoted to Thug he'll learn Canister Shot and Assassin's Mist at Thief.

Mooshu- a Ninja Pig Assassin(the Musketeer). His name is random. He'll have the 2 promotion tiers you've already seen. On his first promotion he'll learn Mega strike and on his second promotion it'll upgrade to Super Strike. This companion starts with 2 epics instead of 1.

Grizzleheim- a Bear Viking. His name is random. His first promotion is Bear Warrior, then Bear Warlord. He uses a sword and shield like the bears in Wizard101 and has white fur. On his first promotion he learns Brutal Charge and Kraken's Lament, and on his second promotion he'll learn Vicious Charge, Leviathan's Call, and Whale's Might.

Krokotopia- a Krokotopian Pit fighter. His name is something Krokotopian. He uses a Krok Staff and is a Witch Doctor with excellent accuracy. He is a green crocodile with blue armor. When casting his mojo is blue. His first promo is Krokotopian Witch Doctor, and his second is Krokotopian Champion. On his first promotion he learns Mojo Blast and Soulreaver, and on his second promotion he learns Mojo Storm and Mournsong.

What do you think? Tell me your thoughts below!
-Black Wolf Bowman Level 65
I like the idea of having a companion from where you were raised. I'm going to take a 'wait and see' attitude for now. Seeing how we already have many MooShu companions and ( if you've got as far as Marleybone ) at least one MB companion. There remains the other worlds to be revealed.