Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Toot your own horn

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 26, 2013
I was fighting satyrs in Achaea and i had an idea. What if we could get instruments as weapons and use them like how satyrs do? Maybe some like trumpets, drum, flute or something on those lines. IT would be cool so it would be neat if you could get back to me on this.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ignacio213 on Feb 25, 2015 wrote:
I was fighting satyrs in Achaea and i had an idea. What if we could get instruments as weapons and use them like how satyrs do? Maybe some like trumpets, drum, flute or something on those lines. IT would be cool so it would be neat if you could get back to me on this.
I can easily see that a witchdoctor could use a magical instrument, but as for the other classes, this would not be possible.. SB use stabby, Bucks use smashy, Privs use slashy & Muskets use shooty ( these are generalizations, I know ). How could a musical instrument be made to act like these weapons? With the exception of El Kaboing ( and he uses his guitar like a smashy weapon ) there are no other mobs/bosses who use musical instruments as weapons.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
That would be cool maybe you get get it from a boss that plays the flute.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I shall now charm you with enchanting music from my lyre and the song of my angelic voice.... and now you are all immobilized and dazed. Yes, love me.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Petty Officer
Jan 31, 2013
I love my flute in wizard, and how I formed a band with my friends. I'm still waiting for a drum wand to be released. So adding musical instruments as weapons for pirate is really cool.

A large smashy drum that can be banged down on the enemies head, or swung around and slammed into.

Castanets or tambourines (I think that's what they're called), that can be hurled at the enemy. Could maybe work for a stabby type weapon.

A hand held harp to cast spells with.

A type of horn that launches musical explosions at the enemy for the sharpshooters.

A violin that you slash the enemies with.

There we go. 5 musical type weapons for each class.