Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Favorite power

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
We have posted about our favorite companions and worlds so why not post about your Favorite power. There is many mighty powers in every class. I personally like the buccaneer charge and the leviathans call. Also I always thought charm and refresh were nice powers that came in handy. Post what you think your favorite power is. Include the class or what gear it comes with.

Petty Officer
Aug 30, 2014
Ryanbold2 on Feb 14, 2015 wrote:
We have posted about our favorite companions and worlds so why not post about your Favorite power. There is many mighty powers in every class. I personally like the buccaneer charge and the leviathans call. Also I always thought charm and refresh were nice powers that came in handy. Post what you think your favorite power is. Include the class or what gear it comes with.
I like all powers

Erin

Ensign
Nov 19, 2014
i like bloodsucker (good power full witchdoctor to heal them, when they don't have drain spell to therewitchdoctor companion

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Black fog. Hide for everybody around you. Gear can't buy anyone the fog.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I like buffing you guys up and watching you kick some serious booty with your favorite powers. Yeah, I'm weird like that.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Any of the Privateer healing powers are my favorite. Yeah, Bonnie Anne can do some, as can Kan Po, but having your captain with some healing ability is a big plus, and can save your companions from Bed Rest.

Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
Petty Officer
Jun 01, 2009
Think it's Valor's Fortress. The ability that grants the absorb bubble. Super helpful with my witchdoctor that has minimal healing.