Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Valentine's Day

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
I wanna say Happy Valentine's day to all of you (especially Chrissy, my fav pirate :3) when the 14th of February comes. I also love the.printable Valentine's Day cards that are available. So yeah, happy valentines day everyone!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
And a Happy Valentine's Day to you, Katherine! I hope your day is spent with those close to your heart.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
KatherineDragonBla... on Feb 12, 2015 wrote:
I wanna say Happy Valentine's day to all of you (especially Chrissy, my fav pirate :3) when the 14th of February comes. I also love the.printable Valentine's Day cards that are available. So yeah, happy valentines day everyone!
Aww Thank you Happy Valentine's Day to you too and to all my beloved Message Board Marauders. *Chrissy Hugs to All* *Passes around Valentine's cupcakes*

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Why thank you kindly Katherine and Happy Valentine's Day to you and all the other marauders out there on the boards, as well as fellow pirates in the Spiral.

Hope everyone's day is full of fluttering hearts, twitterpation, weakness in the knees, shortness of breath, arrows to the heart, clammy hands and proper whoopin' up on the Armada and Spiral foes alike. OOH, when put that way, it doesn't really sound all that romantic-- but it does sound like a lot of fun!

Happy Valentine's Day to all!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
A happy Valentine's Day to all me HEARTy`s ha, har.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
CHOCOLATE!

Sorry,lol.

Thank you Katherine for the nice words,as I highly appreciate them.Thanks to everyone here who's well-wishes were posted and are to be posted.Know that to me,they echo like tolling bells,even if it doesn't seem like it.

Blessings and giggles upon you all!Happy St Valentine's Day!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Seeing that I've never actually received a valentine (even at those partys at school, I seemed to be the one that everyone forgot, I kind of hate valentines day, but I wish you all a happy one with your loved ones. Happy Valentine's Day!