Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Xol Akmul thoughts, & later plans to that zone?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
While I do enjoy adventuring through Xol Akmul in Skull Island, I feel that there should be some more adventures & quests in Xol Akmul than what that Zone has today. Now, I know that the Zone is for lower level Pirates, but I feel that there are so many open spots that could make do for more instances in that Zone, such as more full length dungeon adventures like the Pyramid of Fire, more bosses, & some side quests, save for few that are related for promo quests &/or class trainer exclusive power quests. It's only got one instance right now, so I feel that there should be more instances & adventures added in Xol Akmul.

I would have thought that the Aztecosaurs that were under danger by Ch'Ok Ak'Ab's dark power would be having more dangers than the one they had. I would be thinking that more of their dangers they would be under in would be that their city would be under excavation by Armada troops, seeking & collecting ancient artifacts related to the El Dorado & sending them to Kane for their Grand Design. Avery spoke that we've seen their excavations in the jungles in Book 4's Puppet Show about the Armada, but we've seen only the Isle of Doom's jungles that they were excavating. No other jungles containing relics related to El Dorado were mentioned.

Regardless, I would think that Xol Akmul would be in more danger than the Aztecosaurs imagined after fleeing their home world, Azteca, to seek shelter from the Cataclysm to come by Xibalba impacting that world & destroying it. Blind Mew did say that the Zone would receive some side quests, all with a badge to be earned by completing these quests there, added in good time, but so far, I've yet to see them. Hope we get to see more quests in Xol Akmul.

Plus, I would think that the P101 team may have later plans for Xol Akmul, because something tells me that we may be returning there again & again sometime soon. I hope we get to return there sometime soon. There's so much more to see in Xol Akmul than what we saw, maybe even some places we haven't explored, or maybe... some paths leading to new Zones in Xol Akmul. There's so much we've yet to see there.

Well, anyway, I would think that Xol Akmul could use some more new adventures added someday, would you? Please state your thoughts about this here.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Trimond297 on Feb 11, 2015 wrote:
While I do enjoy adventuring through Xol Akmul in Skull Island, I feel that there should be some more adventures & quests in Xol Akmul than what that Zone has today. Now, I know that the Zone is for lower level Pirates, but I feel that there are so many open spots that could make do for more instances in that Zone, such as more full length dungeon adventures like the Pyramid of Fire, more bosses, & some side quests, save for few that are related for promo quests &/or class trainer exclusive power quests. It's only got one instance right now, so I feel that there should be more instances & adventures added in Xol Akmul.

I would have thought that the Aztecosaurs that were under danger by Ch'Ok Ak'Ab's dark power would be having more dangers than the one they had. I would be thinking that more of their dangers they would be under in would be that their city would be under excavation by Armada troops, seeking & collecting ancient artifacts related to the El Dorado & sending them to Kane for their Grand Design. Avery spoke that we've seen their excavations in the jungles in Book 4's Puppet Show about the Armada, but we've seen only the Isle of Doom's jungles that they were excavating. No other jungles containing relics related to El Dorado were mentioned.

Regardless, I would think that Xol Akmul would be in more danger than the Aztecosaurs imagined after fleeing their home world, Azteca, to seek shelter from the Cataclysm to come by Xibalba impacting that world & destroying it. Blind Mew did say that the Zone would receive some side quests, all with a badge to be earned by completing these quests there, added in good time, but so far, I've yet to see them. Hope we get to see more quests in Xol Akmul.

Plus, I would think that the P101 team may have later plans for Xol Akmul, because something tells me that we may be returning there again & again sometime soon. I hope we get to return there sometime soon. There's so much more to see in Xol Akmul than what we saw, maybe even some places we haven't explored, or maybe... some paths leading to new Zones in Xol Akmul. There's so much we've yet to see there.

Well, anyway, I would think that Xol Akmul could use some more new adventures added someday, would you? Please state your thoughts about this here.
It's completely obvious to me that there's plenty of mysterious nooks and caves in Xol Akmul, so surely in the future there will be space for added quests. Trimond, have you looked closely at the Plaza of the Portal? That slab of carved rock behind Itzen Halack? If you go behind it, you will see a perfect spot to place a sigel!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
anecorbie on Feb 11, 2015 wrote:
It's completely obvious to me that there's plenty of mysterious nooks and caves in Xol Akmul, so surely in the future there will be space for added quests. Trimond, have you looked closely at the Plaza of the Portal? That slab of carved rock behind Itzen Halack? If you go behind it, you will see a perfect spot to place a sigel!
Sure I did. It could be a good site for an instance adventure. I would think of a big Aztecosaur palace there.

Though, I would be thinking of more new adventures to take place in Xol Akmul. Would you imagine finding an expedition group of the Armada Clockworks in Xol Akmul, excavating ancient artifacts that may be connected to El Dorado & bringing these to Kane as part of their Grand Design, worsening the Aztecosaurs' problems involving Ch'ok Ak'ab than before? Perhaps, I would think so. Just spinning some good thoughts, here.

Plus, I could perhaps a few places in that Zone to have later quests, like some new class trainer power exclusive quests(which I would like to see more of those), & maybe later promo quests. Who would like to see more adventures made in Xol Akmul?

Petty Officer
Jun 13, 2013
I would, just adding the armada there would introduce them too early in the game. Also Xol akmul is supposed to be missing and your supposed to be the one discovering it.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
cat25529 on Feb 21, 2015 wrote:
I would, just adding the armada there would introduce them too early in the game. Also Xol akmul is supposed to be missing and your supposed to be the one discovering it.
We had a taste of them in the tutorial, so I would think that encountering the troops again in Xol Akmul would make another surprise appearance of the Armada during our adventures there. They have been looking for such artifacts to make part of their Grand Design, & no doubt they would send an expedition team there, under Deacon's, or in such case, a highly ranked Armada troop's supervision.