Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Great Serpent Missing

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 26, 2013
Fighting Darkmoor ships, my Great Serpent horn does not work. No graphic, no damage. Is it because of the oppenent, does it not work against Darkmoor ships, or is it a bug? Thank you

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Terran2you on Feb 9, 2015 wrote:
Fighting Darkmoor ships, my Great Serpent horn does not work. No graphic, no damage. Is it because of the oppenent, does it not work against Darkmoor ships, or is it a bug? Thank you
Hello there Terran2you and welcome aboard!

I had the same issue a while back with my Great Serpent horn when fighting Armada ships in MooShu (Hamamitsu Skyway). I did see that in one of the recent maintenance or updates notes, the issue was supposedly remedied but perhaps that only applied to just fighting those particular ships. Maybe the Serpent hiding against the Darkmoor ships was not a known bug at the time. Perhaps you could submit a bug report, via email, to support@pirate101.com or maybe one of the developers could offer up whether the issue is still there, in certain areas and against certain ships.

Either way, good luck and again welcome to the message boards.