Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Farming and General Stuff

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
Hello are you tired of going into the Tower of Moo Manchu and people leave? Would you like a farmingbuddy or just a friend in the game who can travel with you? I am trying to form a posse to be friends and hopefully you can have someone to farm with. No i ain't giving out private info >.> Anyway...Who shall join me! I am Dark Zane Xavier Master Privateer

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
....and yes you get not only me but my group of friends too! Get us while supplies last! Act now this offer is only for a limited time. Call today! But wait there's more! Act now and we will double the offer! You get not only me but the service of my crew as well! That's two crews for the price of one! Remember this offer is not in stores! Call now!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
Cant tell you making fun of what I said or this be for real Probably the first. No trolling please

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
ZMasterskull on Feb 5, 2015 wrote:
Cant tell you making fun of what I said or this be for real Probably the first. No trolling please
aw relax mate that's the dante way we like never troll here anyway it sounds like fun! just give of a date time zone and a time and ill try my best to be there!

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
well florida timezone and i mean in general