Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Good Level for Marleybone?

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
I am in the part between Mooshu and Marleybone and I wanted to know what level is recommended for starting Marleybone. I am a Level 54 swashy and my companions are around level 50 and I have one thats level 56. I still have to do the majority of Mooshu side quests.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fearless Finnagan on Jan 31, 2015 wrote:
I am in the part between Mooshu and Marleybone and I wanted to know what level is recommended for starting Marleybone. I am a Level 54 swashy and my companions are around level 50 and I have one thats level 56. I still have to do the majority of Mooshu side quests.

You're in a good range to start, but I would recommend that you finish those side quests and level your companions. Fort Beagle ( not giving anything away ) is tough!

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
Fearless Finnagan on Jan 31, 2015 wrote:

You are more than ready :)

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Hello, Finnegan, you can certainly go to Marleybone if you like at level 54... when chapters 13 & 14 were introduced in the Spring of 2013, Anne had finished Mooshu and had long ago passed the level cap, so she was level 50. And getting the windstone then was a wee bit of a challenge, but she did it!

However, there are a lot of very fine sidequests in Mooshu, which besides giving you more of a feeling for the place and peoples, grant you companions, pets, and fascinating adventures. And particularly, if you haven't helped the Master Chef in Subata Temple island, do go and deliver his special dish to Hamamitsu. That simple act of courtesy will unleash a superb adventure...

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Feb 1, 2015 wrote:
Hello, Finnegan, you can certainly go to Marleybone if you like at level 54... when chapters 13 & 14 were introduced in the Spring of 2013, Anne had finished Mooshu and had long ago passed the level cap, so she was level 50. And getting the windstone then was a wee bit of a challenge, but she did it!

However, there are a lot of very fine sidequests in Mooshu, which besides giving you more of a feeling for the place and peoples, grant you companions, pets, and fascinating adventures. And particularly, if you haven't helped the Master Chef in Subata Temple island, do go and deliver his special dish to Hamamitsu. That simple act of courtesy will unleash a superb adventure...
Thank you and thank you all how replied. Since I asked this question, I have gained 2 levels from side quests and you are right- Getting the windstone and the travel papers was a bit tedious. Anyway, thanks again, I've got to get back to the skyway!

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
I believe there is a quest in sujamura village from a crane that grants 2200 exp, so if your having trouble in mb head there

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
good start i will mostly reccomend to do your side quests all of them after that. simply go to The Tower Of Moo Manchu! and try to do it as many levels as you can with friends. and if you feel like your ready go to marleybone.
you can go