Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's keeping you occupied?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 12, 2011
I have found myself searching for other games to play. Waiting around for news of an update is like watching paint dry now days.

I have been taking a look at many games, checking out their forums, seeing a lot of KI gamers on there. But not looking for a heavy PVP kinda game, what is keeping you all occupied?

Plz don't say pets, side quest, new pirates, the answer in my case would be check, check, check.

COMPLETE.

Petty Officer
Dec 26, 2012
Wicked Savannah on Jan 27, 2015 wrote:
I have found myself searching for other games to play. Waiting around for news of an update is like watching paint dry now days.

I have been taking a look at many games, checking out their forums, seeing a lot of KI gamers on there. But not looking for a heavy PVP kinda game, what is keeping you all occupied?

Plz don't say pets, side quest, new pirates, the answer in my case would be check, check, check.

COMPLETE.
Actually, I'm not lvl 65 yet, but I do have somewhat of the same problem, cuz I buy areas with crowns, not use a membership....and I'm always running out....but I do get how u feel when u have to wait for the next update.

Currently, while I'm hunting down more prepaid cards (I don't like using my credit card) I'm playing Aura kingdom. It's a anime mmorpg though

Careless Natalie Evans lvl 50

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

COMPLETE.
Watching paint dry ( or the grass grow ) now holds a certain charm about it, for at least you can see the results! I'm now only on P101 to collect from crew or train/morph pets. And, of course, I'm checking the message boards every day.
Currently, I'm playing with my wizard ( now level 57 and in Celestia! )

Lieutenant
Jul 11, 2009
Since we do not have a new world to explore - I have been quickly training pets each day and then I find myself back in the real world with my Library of 1400 book / Back where I can once again use my imagination to get lost in the print of a fine story

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
Been trying to get that darned blood coat oh my gosh is my witchdoctor getting to know that area too well after 30+ times Don't give up hope barely any developer comments which means busy bees Stay with us PLEASE!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Well, since only six of my eighteen pirates are maxed, I am still piratin'. It helps to rotate between different classes and different levels - run someone in the 40-range for awhile, then switch to a 10th level for awhile. Helps keeps things fresh... so far.

-Indigo

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013

COMPLETE.
im already a max level i mostly play video games and play toontown while i'm waiting for the update

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Other than training my lower leveled pirate characters to progress the storyline faster. I'm currently framing for gears,gold and other things for my max leveled character.Training my Swashbuckler to become the second max leveled character and working on the badges in all class.

In other none pirate related things, I play other games and working on finally finishing the first arc story in wizards, yes she is level 60 my death wizard and one zone away from that boss.Also hang out with friends and do yoga.Until then see you at the sky ways.

-Mariaim ( my real name )

Ensign
Jul 06, 2011
i dont know, i feel like its the perfect time to max another class. i finished my swashbuckler almost 3 months after aquila came out and since then, i'm about to max a privateer and have started on a witchdoctor. i love going through it again, and the replay value is really showing through

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
eagerly reading the crowfall forums waiting for beta.

Petty Officer
Jun 12, 2011
zuto4011a on Feb 4, 2015 wrote:
eagerly reading the crowfall forums waiting for beta.
I have been spending a lot of time on the Crowfall boards as well. It does keep you occupied. There is a lot of interesting threads.