Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Esperanza congrats too ye!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 26, 2010
it be me honor to say congratulations on making 2000 posts truly a fantastic achievement if I do say me self, we be most proud of what ye do here and we could not be more thankful, ye bring a lot of spirit to the boards with yer kindness, cleverness, and generous spirit, we be so happy that yer here with us and I speak fer us all to say thank ye fer everything, again congrats on yer historic achievement fair lass.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
jack morgan933 on Jan 14, 2015 wrote:
it be me honor to say congratulations on making 2000 posts truly a fantastic achievement if I do say me self, we be most proud of what ye do here and we could not be more thankful, ye bring a lot of spirit to the boards with yer kindness, cleverness, and generous spirit, we be so happy that yer here with us and I speak fer us all to say thank ye fer everything, again congrats on yer historic achievement fair lass.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
Dear sir, you have me blushing! But thank ye kindly.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Yes, congratulations to you Esperanza, for some mighty fine posting!

I enjoy reading everything you decide to share here on the boards...although, sometimes your threads and posts make me think too much, which makes my goofy brain hurt all too often. It's a good kind of hurt, like the kind that lets me know I just learned something new or gets me hungry for more knowledge. Or kind of like when drinking a Yoohoo and you get choked up and it shoots out your nose-- it burns but hey it's Yoohoo, so after wiping a couple tears out of the corner of your left eye, you go right back for more goodness.

So, I won't hold you accountable for the working my brain stuff or say I don't appreciate it, but yeah-- you do make my brain smarter. And your humor is much appreciated as well.

Keep up the wonderful posting and again Congrats!

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
I tip me hat to ye, Miss Esperanza! Take a swig of yum! It's on me!
- Jack

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Commodore
May 31, 2009
Congrats Esperanza! Two thousand posts, what an achievement!

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Outrageous! It's the ghost of my squire! ....... sorry always wanted to post that. Well done!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Congratulations Esperanza. The above marauders have already said all the nice things so all I can do is echo them. Your talent for verboseness perfectly matches your kind heart and delightful wit. Your posts are so informative, imaginative and always so kind. That post count is just the talley of our blessings we get from you.
Hmmmm Guess I DID have a few things to say.
*Holds up a tankard of yum in your honor* May your posts continue well past the demise of the Armada.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Congratulations, Esperanza! I do very much enjoy your clever ideas, your quick wit and well-rounded mind... and simply, your writing in general. I can not say it any better than Chrissy, so I too shall join her with my tankard of yum held high, and add 'here! here' in the traditional way, and perhaps, wearing a beautiful gown in celebration!

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
"Yoo hoo, Cap'n, are you in here?"
"Does it seem darker than usual in his cabin?"
"It's quiet. Too quiet."
"Not quiet enough."
"There you are, Cap'n. At least I think so. Did you get new curtains?"
"There be strange doin's this night, Cap'n. I an I can feel a disturbance in the air."
"Maybe I should open the window for ye, Cap'n."
"It involve the Pirate they call Esperanza."
"I thought it was Anecorbie?"
"A rose by any other name, and all that."
"It seems she an she has done the unnatural act of posting o'er 2000 times."
"That's a long fence she's a-making."
"Can you imagine splitting all those rails?"
"Get Hawkules to do it."
"Can we stop 'er before she reaches 3000?"
"No, it seems the spirits want her to keep posting."
"Then why, may I ask, do you all need to be in my cabin in the middle of the night if there's no problem."
"It just feel right, Cap'n my Cap'n."
"Look, can I open the window now?"
"I'm the son of Zeus, you know. Just point me at those rails."
"The spirits, them want you to speak to her. Not just anything, but from the heart."
"Sounds messy."
"Do you guys realize that I do my best thinking - alone. During the day. When I'm not asleep. Hint, hint."
"Did it just get colder in here, or is it me?"
"Did you feel that? A chill wind just blew past me."
"The spirits are waiting, Cap'n my Cap'n."
"Fine. Well done, Esperanza - keep it up!"
"I think it worked, I'm not shivering anymore."
"Them spirits be at rest now, Cap'n my Cap'n. Your words were true and from the heart."
"It was easy, you know. After all when it comes to..."
"All right, everyone out, the Captain needs his beauty sleep."
"Anyone else for mah-jong?"
"Me! I'll put up a laundry detail against your third watch."
"You're on! You're going down, my friend."
"Hey, what about me? I settled the whole spirit thing. Doesn't that impress anymore? O look, a tumbleweed, how did that get in my cabin?"

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Man,I'm soooo late.

But,nonetheless,my congratulations to ye,old friend!