Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Scrip House Idea

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 14, 2012
Scrip House is an idea I have been thinking of. It's basically a tavern where members [Possibly non-members] can go to for entertainment and wealth purposes.

For Entertainment it should include:
Good piratey music playlist. Not like the Skull Island music, it should be a dancy tune.

Scrip Arena Hall, a hallway with doors where a team up 4 can step on the sigil and randomly be generated to fight another team. The computer randomly generalizes how much scrip will be on the line for which team will win. [Up to 300 is my idea]

New emotes! Can't have a fun social gathering with music when everyone knows only one dance and a couple expressions! I thought it would be clever to have them as an unlocked slot but must have membership and put a nice quest behind it to add to the humor in the game. Have Ratbeard our favorite comedian in the game teach us some moves ;)

And finally, Pirate Games. With this Scrip House should come with tables where pirates can play a card game with scrip [OR] an item.

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
I like the idea of pirate games. Gambling is such a big part of pirates, but is not used in this game. Possibly betting gold, an item, or scrip for a chance of something better would be cool. But do you actually mean a card game? I would not want to do that. Maybe trivia questions or a one on one battle instead.

Ensign
Nov 14, 2012
I was thinking of a simple card game OR

They could just have both opponents do one of KI's mini game's and the better score wins.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
There was a Disney MMO based on the Tinker Bell series of videos- it was called Pixie Hollow. Why I'm mentioning this is because they also had card games that two or more could join in on. These card games were suitable for 10 and under and very easy to play. They were based on Crazy Eights, Matching games and memory games. Everyone got a prize, depending how they placed. Winners got the most items, last place got one item.