Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Something I want to say......

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 13, 2013
What are the chances of getting an inky octopus in pet wrangling? I've looked it up and it seems to be the only place to find them. One last thing, shouldn't the advanced pet tab be called just ''pets'' instead of advanced pets? Because if these are advanced pets, then where are the unadvanced pets?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
cat25529 on Jan 5, 2015 wrote:
What are the chances of getting an inky octopus in pet wrangling? I've looked it up and it seems to be the only place to find them. One last thing, shouldn't the advanced pet tab be called just ''pets'' instead of advanced pets? Because if these are advanced pets, then where are the unadvanced pets?
You can morph with someone who has an Inky for a chance to get one, otherwise Wranglin' is the way to go.

Ensign
Jun 20, 2012
cat25529 on Jan 5, 2015 wrote:
When the game went live the pets didn't have grants or powers to attack, like brutal charge or the new pet powers and probably that is why they name it advanced pet for the pet tab because people can't get confuse of the pets with no powers and grants before pet advanced update in the summer time of last year.