Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A holiday miracle

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 15, 2010
So as I traveled through marelybone I knew that the one pet I wanted was the Porcupine with the eyepatch. So I knew I would have to farm some boss for it. But to my utter surprise I got the little guy from the first time I fought Lafette! Gritty Toby is the luckiest pet I have ever gotten(As it is my first drop)

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
the purple captian on Dec 19, 2014 wrote:
So as I traveled through marelybone I knew that the one pet I wanted was the Porcupine with the eyepatch. So I knew I would have to farm some boss for it. But to my utter surprise I got the little guy from the first time I fought Lafette! Gritty Toby is the luckiest pet I have ever gotten(As it is my first drop)
Congratulations!

Be careful not to get poked by the quills,though,hedgedogs aren't always cuddly...

And Gritty Toby?Lol,when I first got my Ice Scarab from Zeena,you will not believe how absurd his name was:Gritty Peanut..I am not exaggerating,his name was Gritty Peanut,and that was the silliest name I have randomized yet.

I changed it to Nala,though.I also named that Scylla Spawn(thank ye Esperanza) Little Cuddles.Ye know,cause those little crab thingies are ''very'' cuddly...

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
the purple captian on Dec 19, 2014 wrote:
That is awesome! Congratulations to you and your new little bundle of hedge! May your critter luck continue and the pet droppings keep on coming!

Oh, and the Hedgehog LOVES Marleybone main course snacks. So, feed little Toby some Kippers, Stargazy Pie, Beast Wellington, Fish Fingers & Custard and/or Marleymite Sandwiches...and watch your little guy blossom! Or just feed it any Marleybone snack or any main course snack (or Universal Snack) for a LIKE result.

Again congrats on your new cute and cuddly!