Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Tropical Treant Companion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 16, 2013
I think, that when you finish Old Bayton's Questline (The tropical treant guy in the Dark Jungle of Skull Island) you should get a Tropical Treant companion (I think it should either be Swashbuckler only (in honor of me, who discovered this idea, or buccaneer only, for same reasons, or witchdoctor only, because it is not really an "animal", or nobody gets it, and it just gets unlocked in the Crown Shop)

(Comes with turn the tide 1, and Vengance Strike and epic strike 1) (you choose 2 epics upon getting him)

is buccaneer, and epics include:

Vengeance Strike 2

Relentless

Riposte

Second Chance

Blade Storm

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
redroast253 on Dec 18, 2014 wrote:
I think, that when you finish Old Bayton's Questline (The tropical treant guy in the Dark Jungle of Skull Island) you should get a Tropical Treant companion (I think it should either be Swashbuckler only (in honor of me, who discovered this idea, or buccaneer only, for same reasons, or witchdoctor only, because it is not really an "animal", or nobody gets it, and it just gets unlocked in the Crown Shop)

(Comes with turn the tide 1, and Vengance Strike and epic strike 1) (you choose 2 epics upon getting him)

is buccaneer, and epics include:

Vengeance Strike 2

Relentless

Riposte

Second Chance

Blade Storm
Now we know that a plant can become a companion, I'm sure we'll see more coming our way. ( looks suspiciously at the potted fern. )
BTW His name was Old Banyon.