Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

PvP Arenas

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 16, 2013
This is one thing I really ask for: Diverse PvP Arenas

Like in Wizard101, there are MarleyBone and Mooshu and more arenas, I ask this for pirate101, maybe the PvP arena place, when you start the battle, the scene suddenly changes! There should be Cool Ranch, MooShu,MarleyBone,and Aquila (and the Default one we all know and love).

The Cool Ranch one should have some Cacti, where you go next to it, it hurts you. And some rocks that are NOT breakable.

MooShu one should have some trees, maybe some water, and a few rocks.

MarleyBone one should be in some MarleyBone Factory, with gears and cogs and other obstacles.

Aquila one should be an Aquilan field with a few rocks (What is with me and rocks?)

(Also some updates to our Default one) I couldn't help but notice that our Default arena lacked EXPLOSIVES! I would like those explosive barrels in the PvP arena (Default one and MarleyBone one ONLY)

(One more thing, I don't care if you use this idea and dont give me credit, I do not want credit, I just want this in the game please)

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
I can picture this in my head perfectly. This would be an amazing addition to Pirate101. In Pirate you could experience the scenery better than in wizard101. The Monquista arena would be a flat desert with the some monquistan statues and banana's as obstacles. Valencia would have broken clockworks and gears lying around on a deserted island.