Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

bishop

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
Captain
May 16, 2011
Noble Arthur Fairl... on Dec 6, 2014 wrote:
we never actually destroyed bishop
he evacuated from beachhead
you can check central (http://www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Quest:Mission_Improbable#tab=Quest_Dialogue)
..................... What about it?

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Noble Arthur Fairl... on Dec 6, 2014 wrote:
we never actually destroyed bishop
he evacuated from beachhead
you can check central (http://www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Quest:Mission_Improbable#tab=Quest_Dialogue)
I knew it, well I thought he did, there wasn't any dialogue for me after I defeated Bishop...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Blind Mew stated in a post ( don't remember which one ) that we scared Bishop so bad, that he's getting upgrades! So, yes we will be seeing that nerdy techdoctor soon, I'm sure.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
anecorbie on Dec 8, 2014 wrote:
Blind Mew stated in a post ( don't remember which one ) that we scared Bishop so bad, that he's getting upgrades! So, yes we will be seeing that nerdy techdoctor soon, I'm sure.
It was back in the Test Realm forums!!!

And yeah,good old Bishop's getting upgrades and I shudder to think what he'll get.

Oh no...what if...WHAT IF...he gets an ice cream dispenser!Then,he can lure our pirates with Ice cream coming from his staff while he bashes us on the head with his...weird electric thingy...

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
everybody says that we defeated him
so why is it that did not see him run away

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Noble Arthur Fairl... on Dec 8, 2014 wrote:
everybody says that we defeated him
so why is it that did not see him run away
We didn't need to. Remember when we did defeat him in Engineering he gave an order to evacuate the station. Then we blew up Beachhead.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
anecorbie on Dec 9, 2014 wrote:
We didn't need to. Remember when we did defeat him in Engineering he gave an order to evacuate the station. Then we blew up Beachhead.
I didn't get any dialogue after the battle from Bishop but my companions were talking.

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014