Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Houses

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 16, 2013
I used to have all this CoolRanch furniture leaking out of my backpack, but nowhere to place it, Same thing with some MarleyBone, and MooShu Furniture, So I think we should add a some new Housing Vendors around the Spiral, like with Wizard101, Each Vendor Sells 2 houses, the Cheap, Smaller one, and the more Expensive, but Bigger one, and next to that House Vendor, there is a Housing ITEM vendor. The Vendors will be in the "Commons" of a world (The area with the Transport Portal) The Small Cool Ranch House could be like a Small Cool Ranch Themed house with not much else, but the Big one will have a Big house, a shop you can go in, and tons of OutDoor space. And more, I hope you add this idea!! (Also add a house/housing vendor in Aquila, Valencia, and Skull Island)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
redroast253 on Dec 4, 2014 wrote:
I used to have all this CoolRanch furniture leaking out of my backpack, but nowhere to place it, Same thing with some MarleyBone, and MooShu Furniture, So I think we should add a some new Housing Vendors around the Spiral, like with Wizard101, Each Vendor Sells 2 houses, the Cheap, Smaller one, and the more Expensive, but Bigger one, and next to that House Vendor, there is a Housing ITEM vendor. The Vendors will be in the "Commons" of a world (The area with the Transport Portal) The Small Cool Ranch House could be like a Small Cool Ranch Themed house with not much else, but the Big one will have a Big house, a shop you can go in, and tons of OutDoor space. And more, I hope you add this idea!! (Also add a house/housing vendor in Aquila, Valencia, and Skull Island)
Nice idea, I'm always up for new houses. There are housing vendors in Nova Aquila ( look at your map - its called the Agora, that's Greek for market ). and of course in SI there's Mr. Trelawney, on Rapa Nui, Flotsam and Port Regal you'll find other housing vendors.

Petty Officer
Dec 05, 2009
I Agree we have class housing it would be awesome if we had world based housing. I want a Valencia style house.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I always wanted to buy a deed from a housing vendor, one small and cheap,the other is big and cost more. This is a great idea,not just in skull island but other worlds as well. Like in cool ranch a big Mission Manson,similar to El Toro's, or a Jade palace in Moo Shu or An Acropolis Villa in Aquila, now that is some deeds worth buying for in the housing vendor. I would like to see some azetcosaur themed deed,added to the skull island housing vendor like one small like a small house and one big like a step pyramid of some sort.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
I know this may not be helpful,but besides the Agora,one of my favorite places to shop is from Nysalle Quinn in Flotsam,and that lady in Tumbleweed.