Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Samoorai armor displays our flags.

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Aug 22, 2010
This might not peek the interests of a lot of pirates, but I think it would be an awesome detail if the flags on the backs of samoorai companions & any sammorai armor you equip, like General Tso's Kote, would display your pirate's flag; instead of that generic Mooshu flag.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
What a great idea!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
That's a great idea! Although it's understandable why the Samoorai want to show honour for their place of origin.

Petty Officer
Aug 22, 2010
Noble Tyler Strong on Dec 1, 2014 wrote:
That's a great idea! Although it's understandable why the Samoorai want to show honour for their place of origin.
True, but samurai would wear the flag of their master, or shogun, in battle. Since you are the Capt., any samoorai companions on your crew should display your pirate's flag on their back.

Personally I like General Tso's armor a lot, b/c i like the samurai look for my pirate, which is why I always stich to it. I think it would be uber cool if I was wearing my flag instead of the generic Mooshu flag. If KI actually did this, I would be very tempted to spend crowns to buy the 2 Samoorai companions, just so I could go into battle with them. I'd feel like a Shogun commanding my army against the Armada. Arr.