Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where's the 50 Million Monolith housing item?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Aug 22, 2010
I use the code to get the free Monolith item, for my Wiz & Pirate accounts, but I can't find them. I checked my backpack, banks, & attics. No housing item.

I tried reentering the code, thinking that it didn't take, & it said that I already received this item for my accounts. Has anyone else gotten theirs?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Robert Quick on Nov 30, 2014 wrote:
I use the code to get the free Monolith item, for my Wiz & Pirate accounts, but I can't find them. I checked my backpack, banks, & attics. No housing item.

I tried reentering the code, thinking that it didn't take, & it said that I already received this item for my accounts. Has anyone else gotten theirs?
There should be a 'Free Gift" icon appearing in the bottom left of your screen-click on that and a page will open asking if you wish to claim your free gift.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Hi Robert. I imagine others have already responded and their messages just haven't been reviewed and posted yet - but just in case:

In the lower left hand corner of your screen, just to the right of your red life bubble, you will see an icon of a gift package (red package, white ribbon); click on that icon and you should find the monolith inside. Many players have multiple pirates on a single account, so KI assigns the gift to an account, not an individual pirate. If you activate one of the pre-paid gift cards or bundle cards, any pets, companions, houses, outfits etc will also be placed in the red gift box until one of your pirates on the account takes them out.

-Indigo

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Click on the little present image on the bottom left of your screen -- it's there, waiting for the pirate you want to have it to claim it.

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2012
Robert Quick on Nov 30, 2014 wrote:

It will be in your gift window, check there.