Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

TOURNEY!!! Time For The Showdown!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
My name is Mark Laveer. I have just achieved over 200 posts and a new rank, and to celebrate, I will hold a virtual tournament! I will be hosting this 5-week tourney for you guys at P101 Forums, and here are the rules:

Post which companions you will be bringing into the tournament. Companions must be in-game except for the following:
Banditoad Companion
Aquila Family
New Worlds Family
Cool Ranch Family
Armada Elite Companions

Also, please, mute El Toro.

Then, I shall begin the BATTLE!

It shall be turn-based.

NOW HAVE. FUN.

MARK LAVEER, BUCCANEER
THE DUNGEON DELVER

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Mark Laveer on Nov 29, 2014 wrote:
My name is Mark Laveer. I have just achieved over 200 posts and a new rank, and to celebrate, I will hold a virtual tournament! I will be hosting this 5-week tourney for you guys at P101 Forums, and here are the rules:

Post which companions you will be bringing into the tournament. Companions must be in-game except for the following:
Banditoad Companion
Aquila Family
New Worlds Family
Cool Ranch Family
Armada Elite Companions

It shall be turn-based.

NOW HAVE. FUN.

MARK LAVEER, BUCCANEER
THE DUNGEON DELVER
Congratulations Gunner's Mate Mark. Well done on your accomplishment and your great contributions to our community :D

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Mark Laveer on Nov 29, 2014 wrote:

Banditoad Companion
Aquila Family
New Worlds Family
Cool Ranch Family
Armada Elite Companions

It shall be turn-based.

NOW HAVE. FUN.

MARK LAVEER, BUCCANEER
THE DUNGEON DELVER
Congratulations on your mighty fine posting Mark! It's been great having you aboard the boards and we have enjoyed your creative and fun ideas.....I especially, really like the Banditoad companion idea and surely hope that some time in the future, we can recruit one to hop aboard our ships and join our fine crew!

Again congrats on your new rank and also soon to be 200 yars! Keep up the great work!